Stress Level for Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

Reaction score
Well, my tamagotchi's stress level goes down a little bit and then it sky rockets. I let him play with his toys, feed him snacks and play games. it goes down and it about 7 minutes its up to about 60 again! What do I do :D

what stage of growth is your Tama currently? I know that the younger ones, infant to teen, tend to have a lot more stress than Adults do, for each of my adult stages the amount of stress tapers down considerably, but the youngsters need constant attention.

also, the higher the weight, the higher the stress, I've had to play Sound Bloc constantly until the weight was back to normally because of my bad snack behavior >.>;

Either way, the more that you leave you Tama alone, the more that it's stress level will go up, no matter what you do. I've heard somewhere here that certain characters are more stress prone than others, but at the same time i have no idea if that's true or not.

Thanks. My tamagotchi's are at teen stage and the weight is as low as can be. Their stress levels have been going down rapidly now. Happy day ;)

Ooh, My theory and it seems to be true.... is that the more it likes the instrument, the slower the stress rises. And the more it likes the toy the quicker the stress lowers.

Mine stress went down from 99 to 45 in a day..

i just played the mini games, and this mor i found out that it dropped tremendously

OH MY GOODNESS! I have done something amazing today.

I lowered my Gotchi's Stress from 59!! He kept playing his dang instrument, and I was walking around, SOOO, I got him to love his toy again, I think, by making him play with his toy, and then praising him, and I made him play with his toy 19 times and Praised him 19 times, and his stress became ZERO ZERO DOT DOT DOT ZEEEROO!! TRY IT!...I couldn't play games ATM sooo, I did that and lowered his stress!

ummmmmmmmmm y dont u praise it lots?praising can minus 3,4 or 5 stress (depending on what growth stage and character)

hope i helped!@ and please checkout my loggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(in mah sighnature)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back