Strobe Academy Formal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He went down and patted Elysan's back. He even did it until Elysan fell down. "Ooh. That should hurt. Yeah. Wood knocking on you.", he said to Elysan. He turned his head to Nyo. "Nyo-chan!!! Nandesuka?!", he yelled.

"Oof.."

The slender Elysia took a moment to regain her composure and greeted her friend. She shivered a little, although this little guy was her friend his unusual appearance was still rather shocking and hard to get used to. She shook this feeling off, however, it was always impolite to stare.

"Nyo! There you are, lil' man!" she laughed, patting his back. "You excited, or what?"

"Kuro. It was on accident.", he said to the male. "I am actually very excited. But why isn't anyone 'ere?", he asked Lys. He heard a crunch. His head quickly turned all the way behind. "Naze? Oh. Just a branch falling. Windstorm out there. Reminds me of Japan.", he said.

Wow. Nyo-chan actually looks very doll-like now that Kuro thinks of it.. His eye color for one. They're silver. His skin. His wooden joints are showing. He's pale with a little bit of a wood tinge. His entire body doesn't shine. His face can make expressions for some reason. Oh well. He is undoubtly handsome. He can even stay still for days. Kuro is actually very jealous. Nyo doesn't even lose energy. "Nyo. You know I got your back. Sou desuka? Oh. And only Osaka has windstorms like these. Nara has smaller windstorms.", he said to the puppet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elysia took a quick seat on her wooden stool, hunched over a little with her feet on one of the rungs and her palms on her face. She sighed a little.

"Can't tell you where the people are, lil' man. Wish I knew."

She sat up a little and forced a quick, nervous laugh, while clasping her hands together in front of her and leaning her bony elbows against her knees.

"They'll probably be here soon, they have to be! Maybe we're just super early, 's all.."

Name: Shiroyuki Shoushitsu/しろゆきぢょーしつAge: appears to be 13

A/O: Shiro looks like an average japanese girl but only darker mostly because of her thai side. She has waist length hair which is black with slight white at the end. Her eyes are black but when blood is in sight they are bright red. She is a little skinny. She is also pretty and admired by many men.

Usually, she wears a white yukata but whenever there is a formal occasion, she wears a plain red kimono. She wears mahogany getas with her yukatas. During school time, she wears a long sleeved white shirt, a black knee length skirt and plain flat white shoes.

S.A.: All the things Kuro does, telekinesis, a little bit of cryokinesis

Relationship: Kuroichi(brother), Elysan(friend), Ningyo(friend)

Personality:Just like Kuro except she prefers people.

Notes: a kind vampire. Half thai half japanese. Actually 113 years old. Can actually eat human food.

Shiro woke up with her hair all over. She realized that it was already 7-10. Wow. Why didn't Kuro wake her up? Wait. Oh right. He stays at the boy's dorm. She got up and took a unscented bath. Then she put on her kimono. She left her hair down like usual. She just straightens her hair and that is it. She went outside and put on her getas. She caught a pigeon and drank it on the way to the ball room. At the ballroom, she was still drinking the pigeon. Then she threw it away. Only three people. Kuro and the other two. This was supposed to be a ball. Not a small chat. "Ohayo Gozaimasu. So little people!", she said. She took out a few knives and took out a metre sized square board from the store room. She uses a chalk to put markers. She then steps back and throws the knives at the board. It looked like a square dart board. "Kuro-nisan. You want?", she asked. "Ris-senpai. You want to play? It's something like darts only with knives.", she asked while pointing the knife at Elysan.

"Don' see why not.." Elysia shrugged, floating the knife with electric telekinetic energy and attempting to fire it towards the board. However, she was startled by a sudden loud noise and fired the knife directly backwards into a wall. She cringed a little, and let out a nervous laugh while she stood up to get the knife. "It's.. somebody else's turn now."

She resumed sitting on her stool after passing the knife to the next player, a little worried as to where everyone else might be. The more she thought about it, the more the lights on her dress dimmed.

"Ahh... Shiro. You finally came. I'll play. Oh. Sore wa asa inaidesu.", he said. He took the knife from Lys and threw it at the board with no problem. "Used to play this a lot back at Nara. Still got the hands. Nyo used to play this whenever he visits my place.", he said while passing the knife to Nyo.

"Hai hai, Shiroyuki. Sore wa asa inaidesu.", he said. He threw the knife as if it was nothing. He then took it out from the blade. "Daijoubu. I can't feel a thing. I'm wood.", he said to Lys worrying she might freak out when Nyo took it out using the blade. He then passed it to Shiro. He once again patted Lys's back. Making her fall down. "Ooh. Gomenasai."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back