stuck in gotchi records

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mzojui

Reaction score
hi!! i have a tamagotchi music star.. and i have read from forums that you can have more gotchi points if you'll make a cd and sell it on Gotchi records... but whenever I enter Gotchi records I get stucked at the entrance (where there are arrows) and can't go near the secretary nor the special... I can't even go out!! I just click the apartment button just to go out... please help!! thank you very much!!

So do you mean your screen freezes when you enter Gotchi Records? Try restarting your computer and trying again.

Yeah, I've got that problem a few times too, but after a week or so, I managed to move around the gotchi record.

So do you mean your screen freezes when you enter Gotchi Records? Try restarting your computer and trying again.
I don't think the screen freezes because I still can see other tamagotchi move around the room... anyway, I still tried restarting though but still I have the same problem.. and only in the Gotchi Record...

Yeah, it might be something to do with your internet connection.

Yehey!! I can now move freely on gotchi records.. I didn't do anything so I really don't know what is the problem.. but thank you very much for your replies I really I appreciate it!!

That happens to me all the time, too! But, if you still see other Tamas moving, your screen is not frozen and you shouldn't have to restart your computer. As long as your mouse pointer can still move, you're fine. All you need to do is click on the apartment icon, (on the right), go to your apartment, then exit it. You will return back to the starting area (where you go when you first log in.)

I think that's the only way to do it. I think it happens to most people. The only other option is to reboot your computer, but it kinda takes too long. Maybe you can try clicking on some of the other icons, also. Ones that don't bring you to another place. Hope I helped! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yehey!! I can now move freely on gotchi records.. I didn't do anything so I really don't know what is the problem.. but thank you very much for your replies I really I appreciate it!!
You're welcome :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back