Stuck in my mind: Tamagotchis are little kid toys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be honest I can't say that I've been an avid fan throughout the years. Obviously I was the Tama queen with 7 tamagotchis when I was younger but I stopped playing with them too even if I liked them. They stopped selling them. But I just purchased an iD L and am about to start playing again. I'm almost 17.

I first became obsessed with Tamas when I was in 6th grade and everyone made fun of me for bringing them to school and going into the washroom to take care of them. And I do mean everyone since it was a tiny school. A few other kids ended up buying them though and they kind of became a fad at my school. In fact, I remember one of my friend's mothers walking up to me and thanking me for showing her kids Tamagotchis because it was the first time they got along in months. The other kids then got bored of them and labeled Tamagotchis as "gay" as well as me for liking them, but at least it made me unique. I collect and care for Tamagotchis and snakes. Real live snakes. I don't want to be a boring run-of-the-mill person. Screw that. Tamagotchis are fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back