Studpretzel's two V2 babies.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STUDPRETZEL

Reaction score
Hi all! :lol: Studpretzel here.

The other day, I finally found my other V2 tama, the pink one. I decided to raise it alongside my blue V2 tama. I've joined them both together with a little chain so they'll never be apart, isn't that cute?

Oh, and sound-wise, the blue one is a lot quieter than the pink one. I think it's because it is older, or 'cause I dropped it one day or something.

This morning I hatched them both. The pink one was a boy, and the blue one was a girl. Haha.

I named the boy Comet and the girl Holly.

I took care of them as babies for a bit, cleaning up after they both took a dump at the same time and feeding them bread and sundaes (I miss how in version one the babies had milk and chocolate milk), and making them visit each other and play games. They like each other a lot now, there are four little smiley faces.

Then they evolved into children! Comet evolved into Marutchi and Holly evolved into the star-shaped thing.

Well, that's all they've done for today. Next time something happens I'll update this thing. =)

Okay, time for a little update! They evolved again today. Both into Ringotchi. Now they're both cute little apples! Mmm, apples... yummeh. =D

Well, that's all for today. Check back soon!

Today, the blue tama's battery kind of moved out of place or something, 'cause the screen went blank, and I had to open it up to pop it back in place. I selected 'download' and it went back to when the tama woke up this morning. As a result, the two tamagotchis are no longer synchronized - they don't beep at the same time for stuff anymore. Also, Holly has one less training bar than Comet (who is fully trained now!)

Also, I bought a doll from the tama-shop today, for 1000.. um.. gotchi-points? I think that's what they're called. Yeah. Anyway, it's sooo cute~

EDIT: just a quick little update, the apples just went to bed and Holly is sleeping with her doll above her bed! How cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
They both evolved today! =D

In the morning, Comet evolved into Ginjirotchi, which is... okay, I suppose.

And just now, Holly evolved... into Pochitchi! Wooo! My favourite tama! :D

So let's see... a moment ago, Comet was standing there talking/playing with what looked like some kind of freakish Christmas tree. Isn't that awesome? I just looked at him again now... the tree is gone, and has been replaced by a pile of tama poop. I can't help but think he just ate the tree and pooped it out.

Well, that's all that has happened today. The next time I update will probably be in a while because I'm going to be really busy the next few days (Christmas!!) and also my tamas will probably be on pause anyway.

EDIT; haha, I just felt like adding some stuff to this.

I used the secret codes to get some items... Holly is soo cute when you use the love potion on her. :3

Oh, and her other items too... aww what an adorable little mutt. ^.^

I made them connect for the first time since they became adults, and the first time Holly went over to visit Comet, rather than the usual present exchange, they kissed! How sweet! No babies yet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, it's been a little while since I last updated this, huh.

Well, I had my tamas on pause for a couple of days. 'Cause of Christmas and stuff. I didn't have time to tend to their needs and clean up their poops. But they're back on now.

So, what's happened since then? Well, Holly and Comet mated and had two little tama babies. Both boys. Later, the parents decided to go back to their planet or die or whatever it is they really do, leaving the two screaming pooping hungry babies in my care.

I decided to name the pink one Mario and the blue one Luigi. An hour or so after they began their lives without their parents, they evolved into children. Luigi turned into Kinakomotchi, and Mario became... that black blob thing... you know the one I mean, right? 'Cause I don't know what it's called.

And today, they evolved into teens. Both evolved into this little chicken fellow which I believe is called Hinatchi.

I've been making them connect and stuff, so now they're best friends. How cute. :)

Haha, the cutest thing happened earlier today. So, I make the tamas connect, and Luigi goes to visit Mario. He gives him a present with nothing in it. Then Mario visits Luigi and gives him the same thing. Mario visits Luigi again and gives him a present with a big pile o' poop in it, then Luigi visits Mario and gives him the same thing. :)

I wondered how long this would go on for... well, it ended the next time I connected them because Luigi gave Mario a present with a cake in it. What a giver-upper. He could've at least given him a venomous snake or... or one of the other 'bad' gifts that tamas sometimes give each other! Ha, oh wells.

Hmm, I wonder what they'll evolve into ... ? Better be something good!

So this morning, I decided to check on my tamas and was greeted by a Mimitchi brushing its teeth. Then I realized that they'd evolved! That's right, Mario evolved into Mimitchi, and Luigi evolved into this bear wearing a crown, called Chohimetchi. They're both so cute! =) They're also fully trained now. Um, not much else happened with them today... I was out for most of the day so they were on pause. And they're going to be on pause for the next week or so because I'm going on a holiday and I'm not planning on bringing them, as I'll be too busy doing stuff and whatnot to take care of them, and they'll probably die, and then their tama-ghosts will haunt me by doing crazy stuff like making stuff in my room move around and flushing the toilet while I'm still sitting on it... erm, anyways, yeah. Paused for a week. And that means no updates for the tama-log, obviously. But they'll be back in action after I return!

Hey, it's been a little while, hasn't it? Well, I'm back! The holiday was really awesome.

So! My tamas have been unpaused for a few days. Mario and Luigi got visited by the matchmaker, some stuff happened, and they each had a baby girl. I named the baby girls Honey and Sugar. Yesterday they evolved into children - Honey evolved into that black blob thing (Kuribotchi?) and Sugar evolved into Kinakomotchi (heehee, I like how she kinda looks like a little pile of sugar!)

And today, they evolved into teens! Both evolved into Ringotchi. So now I have 2 little apples again. Great stuff. =)

Yeah, they've gained some training bars since then. Right now they are both sound asleep.

So yesterday, Honey and Sugar both evolved into this cute little hamster-ish thing! I just figured out that it's called Pyonchitchi. They're both so gosh darn adorable. :3 Apparently Pyonchitchi is one of the characters you get from taking really good care of them... I was a little surprised when I found that out because there were quite a few times when their hearts dropped pretty low or I ignored their beeping 'cause I had something better to do. =P

Latest posts

Back