Stuff you are obsessed with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS:

637px-Tv1330942674454.jpg

Himespetchi's_thoughts_on_Mametchi.jpg

I LOVE THE WAY MAMETCHI LOOKS TO HIMESPETCHI!

I am also 100% obsessed with DETECTIVE ANPAN! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ♥♥♥

You are the funniest, randomest person I've ever met, EMF. XD

I'm obsessed with...hating on pasta, finding out what the heck Hetalia is, TAMAS...I guess that's about it.

^ @rainbows, how can you be obsessed with that when there's Italy!!! And pastaaaa!!! Much better than whoever that is! =u= <-- Italy face

^ @rainbows, how can you be obsessed with that when there's Italy!!! And pastaaaa!!! Much better than whoever that is! =u= <-- Italy face
OBJECTION. Alexander Ludwig is better than both Italy and pasta, since the whole of Hetalia does consist of more characters than JUST Italy.

tumblr_m2z0ebIqyR1rn6uk8.jpg

tumblr_m2ux0bjNu41roxjwjo3_250.jpg

tumblr_m2y642x6Fk1roqpjvo1_250.jpg

Me gusta.

Last edited by a moderator:
OBJECTION. Alexander Ludwig is better than both Italy and pasta, since the whole of Hetalia does consist of more characters than JUST Italy, incase you hadn't caught on.

tumblr_m2z0ebIqyR1rn6uk8.jpg

Me gusta.
Me no gusta.

And yeah I do know there are more characters than just Italy. Lots more. And besides, Prussia's awesomeness is still exploding, and it may very well be that Prussia is the most awesome character, even for someone as awesome as the great Prussia.

Me no gusta.

And yeah I do know there are more characters than just Italy. Lots more. And besides, Prussia's awesomeness is still exploding, and it may very well be that Prussia is the most awesome character, even for someone as awesome as the great Prussia.
But Prussia's a jerk D: Greece is the best. I can't believe I left him off my list.

Greece-hetalia-17399224-700-600.jpg

Thank you Fer Sure for being smart and realizing that hes a sexy beast~

tumblr_m2u46dXdMX1rspvn1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m28r0joYq11ro9wc8o1_500.png

tumblr_m24hudYafE1rt09xqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0t2dqJi2n1qazlkjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0e3u98HqP1r27dcdo1_500.jpg

Wtfff? Why am I suddenly obsessed with Angelica? xD

I'm currently obsessed with RuneScape, Björk, and Avatar: The Legend of Korra!

tumblr_m39uwbkPmq1rrysvwo1_500.jpg

^ EXO. (I love all the members but here is a really nice picture of three of them - Suho, Kai & Chanyeol)

Also obsessed with magazines, takoyaki and fanfictions. Mhmm. o/

Pretty sure I have more but meh, I'll make another reply when I remember them.

My new Princess Spacy

MOVING.....to our new house.....PACKING

The Lion King - been totally obsessed since I first saw it when I was 9...hehe...

-knitting

-crocheting

-FINNICK ODAIR ZOMGGGG

-Chris Zylka

-iD's

-more photography

-gummy candy

-TT & TZ

-eBay

-STRAWBERRY BANANA STARBURSTS OMGGGGG

-tumblr

-craftgawker <3

I also am obsessed with butterflies. Its like I have to know all I can about them. I've been planting plants to attract them to my yard. Seen a Red Admiral on one of my flowers, it just made my day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back