Stuff you are obsessed with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
#instagram #socialmedia #snapchat

yep, im turning into one of those freaks :p

Currently, I'm obsessed with Pinkachu, my custom Hello Kitty Blythe, again. I just gave her new pink hair and I can't get enough of all the pink goodness now. Pink Hello Kitty perfection. (Purrfection...!)

13390080754_d61dbfb07d_c.jpg

My obsessions? Hmmmm... well, let's see.

The little face I make when typing " ;~; "
The song Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood

The songs Passenger and Perfume by Britney Spears
Captain America
Traveling!
Kitty cats
Night time
Raspberries
Glitter
DBZ

Sooo much more! :3

Black Bullet (a Spring 2014 anime) - it's so epic, with all of the lolis and whatnot ; )

Fish. I'm about to say "fish" repeatedly for 10 hours.

...Just kidding, that'd be way too tedious xD

At the moment I'm obsessed with the SNES, namely its RPG and strategy game libraries. I'm also on an Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy kick.

This random multiplayer app called "pixel gun 3d" lol idk what it even is it just came up when i searched Minecraft on App Store, the game actually sucks it's just funny watching the ppl on it ask if ppl want to be their bf/gf and talking about RLY inapt stuff on a game based on randomly shooting ppl lel

Okay so I just recently started watching Death Note. 'Cause like I've decided to give really popular animes a try so I can like get references and stuff. Now I thought this was just gonna be dumb. idk. I just did.

But as a good friend of mine once said, HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP DAMMIT was I wrong. Oh. My. Gosh. I don't think I have ever been more wrong about something. Like. I was so so wrong. I cannot express how wrong I have been.

I did not know that this was an epic detective drama with deception and omg I just don't know who to root for anymore it is amazing omg

More stuff I'm obsessed with. Um. Attack on Titan. Shipping literally everyone with anyone in Attack on Titan. And Treasure Island or any sort of version of Treasure Island. Treasure Planet. Jim Hawkins. omg Jim Hawtkins in Treasure Planet note the T in Hawtkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back