Stuff you are obsessed with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam-Warburton-Wales-007.jpg

sam warburton is very confused with your antics

ANYWAY

SUNFLOWERS NOT BEING ACCEPTABLE IN THIS HOUSE

Yogurt and strawberry shakes! :D

It helps me recover from my cardio sessions. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm somewhat obsessed with Victoria Duffield's new song! I've been trying to learn the choreography, and I'm loving the song to bits! xD

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm mostly obsessed with pulling my life out of pointless fights that get taken way too far. And the funny thing is, I hate fights with a burning passion. The reason? TamaCHAT.

^You're one person and you can't change the chat because no one listens. It happens. People won't stop - we're only human, chill bro. We're all a part of the fighting k.

Anyhow;

The fact that I'm not sure what happened to the Hurricanes and the Highlanders got knocked out of the tournament so I'm gonna go for the Crusaders GEMMA IM FROM THE SOUTH ISLAND YOU GO SUPPORT THE CHIEFS

ummm i'm really focusing on character development for my book, SHOCKWAVE!. i still have to think about side characters among other things.

i'm a bit upset because i'm working on three other books, and my main project is going swell, except for the fact that i'm totally on a writer's block for it and i've dug myself a hole in which i'm not sure how to get out of again! <:c

but i am becoming more and more obsessed with the book ghostopolis, and honestly it is such an amazing book, and it's kind of where i got my art style based off of ( U_U ) but i am just overjoyed they are actually starting to cast members for the movie and it's not going to be a cancelled project or anything, eee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back