Stuffed Animals ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 4 shelves, a box, and a bed full of stuffies. AN d then there are some in my little sisters room that she stole. and i have about 5 life-sized dogs.

I have a lot of stuffed animals. One of my favourites is a grey leopard called Le-Le (pronounced Lee-Lee) She is old because she used to belong to my mum when she was young and now she's mine. She's at the computer with me right now.

I have a giant teddy bear named Czetchi Jones. (C.J. for short.) He's a secret agent by day, teddy by night.

xD

:3

I have 2 big stuffed bunnies that I love. Actually I have tons of stuffed animals, but those 2 are my favorite. My white bunny I got a few years ago, her name is Hannah. :( My brown bunny I got for Easter this year from my dad :wacko: Her name is Peanut Butter, since her fur is the color of peanut butter. lol. I love them both SO much, its like they're real to me sometimes. I feel guilty, too if I don't play with them or something. xD

I can't post pics right now but I will very very soon! :ph34r:

//KL ^_^

I have lots of stuffed kitties and a really soft teddy bear, and a giant stuffed purple monkey. xD I used to have giant stuffed Mushu (remember that little dragon from Mulan?) But I don't remember what happened to him. My favorite stuffed animal isn't really a stuffed animal, it's a stuffed Neji!!!! x3 Whee!~

i used to have lots of stuffed animals but my mom gave most of them away <_<

she gave away my favorite one away ive have had it since i was 1 and im 11 turining 12 in january or maybe i just lost it i cant post pics right now but i will later on actually i probably wont because i dont know how to

my favorite one is a dark brown teddy bear i named him brownie the bear

my moms/dads friend(we are really close to them they are like family) gave it to me my sister has one too hers is a very light brown one

Last edited by a moderator:
i am glad you made this topic gotchigirl96!because there is this teddy of mine called lulu that i have had since december the 5th 1999!!and she only has ONE tiny hole!!!and i have this ADORBLE white kitten called snowball.it was a valentines one and the little heart she was holding came off DX!!and i have like a million stuffed animals!!

My favorite stuffed animal is a plush cat my friend Alex gave me for my 9th birthday. I named her Brightheart because it seemed she looked like Brightheart from The Warrior Cats (Im obbsessed with The Warriors right now xD). She is a white she-cat with ginger patches, which fits right into my plush cat's apperance. :)

i migh get a webkinz this weekend or a buil a bear workshop VERY EXCITED i think ill name it heather not so sure

Well,I have a stuffed dog and I called him Chibi! I love that name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back