Stuffed Animals

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
I <3 stuffed animals!!! Do you have any? I have like thousands and 3/4 of my room is stuffed animals lol!!!

Just say what your favorite(s) is/are.

My first stuffed animal is names Hearts and it's a bear that's a really really light yellow, holding a red heart, and it's smiling. I've had it since I was like 1.

I also have another first stuffed animal that's my favorite. Her name is Hamster, so she's obviously a hamster, and she's a brown hamster with a little pink nose.

I also have 91 webkinz stuffed animals. ^^

I love stuffed Animals too!!! ♥♥♥

My favorite is Bi Stuffiekins (Baby Eye) I've had her since i can remember and she only has one eye. I poked it in to tell her apart from the other one my mom gave me (so she could rotate in wash).

I have 3 other Bis.

EDIT: I have a bagillion of them expecially webkinz.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is supposed to be a remake of my old topic, then it will likely get closed seeing as the old one was posted in less than 3 months ago. Which is why the remake I made was closed.

I have hundereds of those things. I can't remember which is my favorite. Probably my pink pig. Because my zodiac is a pig. :3

I have 2 favorites. I got them last year.

Clarice and Rudolph from Build-a-Bear Workshop. I got them a pair of Rockin' Reindeer PJ's with 2 pairs slippers. Clarice wears the shirt + a pair of slippers on her hind hooves, while Rudolph wears the PJ bottoms + the other pair of slipper on his hind legs.

I have TONS!

I just recently found my old balerina bunny I had since I was 3. she's so cute!

:p

I have over 1,000 stuffed animals and I've named all of them and I remember the names of ALL of them. I'm NOT going to name them here. Much too many >.<

I <3 <3 <3 <3........ stuffed animals I have like 400 stuffed animals!!!!!!! =P well...im kinda exajerating (dont know how to spell) ya...... so I luv stuffed animals.......

Peace :)

@ Squidward is Cool: Wow. No wonder you have a Webkinz avvie... :D

I still have some of m y stuffed animals from when I was little, but I don't play with them anymore.

I just keep them for memories... ;)

Hmmm Let's see...

1..2...3...4 ...............18...................100 <- Ok Mybe not that many but maybe.. Heh heh.

I Love Them!!!!

My Favourite is a Dog. His Name's Crest. He's well... Alot older than me.

I've had him for as long as I can remeber.

I found him in the back of a Cupboard.

...Another one of my Favourite's is A Pink Fluffy Bunny.

It's Huge.

I named it when I was very Little. Her name is Big Bunny(heh heh, no suprises.)

My Uncle gave it to me when I was born.

@ Squidward is Cool: Wow. No wonder you have a Webkinz avvie... :(  

I still have some of m y stuffed animals from when I was little, but I don't play with them anymore.

I just keep them for memories... <_<
Yeah. Webkinz. Did you think it was for tacos or something? XD

Back on topic: I also have a really big Black Lab plush. I LOVE cuddling with it 'cause it's so cuddy! And my mom said that I once had a Golden Retriever plush that was so realistic that my dog tried to have sex with it. XDDDD I'm serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back