STUPID BALL GLITCH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
ok here is the story

i have a gozarutchi [i know bad character] and i have the ball glitch but that is not the point the point is it won't go away!!! :eek: :D :D i have had the ball glitch since my mametchi left and mametchi had a baby boy then the baby boy evolved into a mizatumatchi then the mizutamatchi evolved into a hinotamatchi then the hinotamatchi evolved into a gozarutchi [confusing isn't it] anyway i really really really want the ball glitch to go away and yes i have tried DOWNLOADING it but i really don't want to RESET it cause it is on 2 gen and i am trying to not to reset it or let it die [i know it sounds stupid cause i have a bad character] anyway plz halp it's urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D :D

Welcome to the ball glitch. The ball glitch is a very,well,"Famous" glitch. If you don't want to reset, Get a new tamagotchi, Or try to deal with it as long as possible.

Regards,megaman23.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try to eat/use or trash the balls. I have never had this glitch yet.

well not really but most of your food turns into balls it is soooooo stupid!!!!!!!!! i hate it!!

ok here is the story
i have a gozarutchi [i know bad character] and i have the ball glitch but that is not the point the point is it won't go away!!! :) ;) ;) i have had the ball glitch since my mametchi left and mametchi had a baby boy then the baby boy evolved into a mizatumatchi then the mizutamatchi evolved into a hinotamatchi then the hinotamatchi evolved into a gozarutchi [confusing isn't it] anyway i really really really want the ball glitch to go away and yes i have tried DOWNLOADING it but i really don't want to RESET it cause it is on 2 gen and i am trying to not to reset it or let it die [i know it sounds stupid cause i have a bad character] anyway plz halp it's urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :D :huh:
i got the glitch as soon as i started my tamagotchi (pulled out the tab) instead of a scone THERE WAS A BALL also in snack instead of an orange A WIG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back