Stupid flaws in version fours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tw@

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you had this same problem but i couldnt seem to connect to any other v4s.

My sound blew after just two weeks

So i had the hole thing apart, replaced the speaker and REMOVED the infared filter.It seems to work perfectly without it...

Some other members have also reported that their V4 wouldn't connect. However, they also reported that after pressing the Reset button on the back, then selecting Download from the Download/Reset menu on the screen, the infrared began working properly again. I suspect that when taking your V4 apart you removed the battery. Then when you reassembled it, you selected Download. So it's the same.

As for the sound... there is a button combination you can press to disable / enable the sound.

I agree with binary.

Many v4s are pretty messed up, maybe Bandai got messed up a bit with it.I dont have a v4, but now more than ever theres reports of glitchy v4s, messed up v4s, non operating v4s, etc. way more than v3.Ya, v3 seemed to be better tested or somehow.I tihnk with the new jobs and appliances they gave in v4 was a bit too much.Itd be pretty hard to fit it all in and not have a lot of glitches and messups, to me :S

The V4 is a very glitchy version. I got the ball glitch (and I still have it) after deleting one of my foods from my meal list. I'm sure it's nothing, just another stupid glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back