Stupid Neopets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still! Nobody would give away a poogle, hissi, or cybunny! And Courtnee~Malakian, I DON'T GIVE A CRAP OF WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah neopets should NOT be sued. But go ahead, sue them. I'd love to see you loose.
C~M
Exacly we don't give a crap. and you better watch your mouth that is my sister you are talking to.

Wow. I can't believe someone is this upset over a site that doesn't get you anywhere in reality.

And I think, you better watch your mouth, because thats my friend your talking to ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
still! Nobody would give away a poogle, hissi, or cybunny! And Courtnee~Malakian, I DON'T GIVE A CRAP OF WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not having a Hissi, Poogle, and Cybunny the second you want one won't matter in a month. If you can't handle it, then leave the site. It's very simple, and you make it sound painful.

People, people!!! Settle down!!! Why are we getting so upset about a website that has no impact on anyone's personal life??? Instead of flaming each other, why not stay on topic and just give the topic starter they advice they asked for in the first place? If you cannot behave mature enough, then stay away from this topic. Guys, if this continues, I will contact a guide to close the topic.

No one is being rude. Your the one who is getting mad over a stupid virtual world.
I'm not mad i just agree. I didn't want to pick a fight.

Good for you... what do you want a medel or something? I don't care what you say either. And if you really didn't care you wouldn't have taken your sweet time to tell me.

C~M

P.S. Neopets sucks and it's a waste of time

What the heck! How the heck did this thing just turn into a fight!?

Now someone please close this junky thread.

I hate neopets.com because when it's a special day to get a limited edition pet, they don't have it! What kind of sense does that make??????!!!!! Neopets should be suied!!!! :rolleyes:   I will not wait another year to get a Pooogle this month!!!!!! I wanted a Cybunny, but it didn't give me one!!!! :( HOW DO YOU GET LIMITED EDITION PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????
If you don't like neopets, don't complain about it and don't go on it.

♥CT

People, people!!! Settle down!!! Why are we getting so upset about a website that has no impact on anyone's personal life??? Instead of flaming each other, why not stay on topic and just give the topic starter they advice they asked for in the first place? If you cannot behave mature enough, then stay away from this topic. Guys, if this continues, I will contact a guide to close the topic.
Quotes from a couple other people on this topic:

Neopets shouldn't be sued, a lot of people enjoy it. Anyway, I'm not a big fan of the site...anymore.

Not a lot of people get LE pets. I adopted a hissi when I was going to pound my pet.

You shouldn't hate it just because you can't get a limited edition pet.
Neopets isn't as good as it used to be...because of its new make-over.....but I still go on once in awhile. So what if you didn't get a Poogle or Hissi? They'll be other chances. If you're really that angry, talk to the owners of Neopets. What can we do? The Limited Edition's were probably out of stock. I'm glad your sharing your opinion, but you should really report it to Neopets if your that upset.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, seriously, you people are being mean to everybody!!!! And you don't have to get all mad just because you can't a Limited Edition pet because their out of stock. I mean, there's millions of people on neopets. They go fast!!!!

I personally <3 neopets. I had a cybunny on my other account because this guild I was in had an adoption center just for the guild and nobody else wanted the Cybunny so I was able to adopt it, but that was like a one in a million thing. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just sayin, just be patient and stop getting really upset. Besides, I can't even get onto my account anymore, and it really stinks. :lol: (long story) If you hate it so much then just stop complaining about it. We need some order in this topic!!!

~Kuchi~ :wub:

I hate neopets.com because when it's a special day to get a limited edition pet, they don't have it! What kind of sense does that make??????!!!!! Neopets should be suied!!!! :) I will not wait another year to get a Pooogle this month!!!!!! I wanted a Cybunny, but it didn't give me one!!!! :angry: HOW DO YOU GET LIMITED EDITION PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????
Omg OVER-REACTING much? Jeez, you have to be there like, right when they put that "pet" up for "adoption" or whatever that stupid site does.

You can't get a limited addition pet if you try to get it a day or 12 hours after. There are MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people on that site. Suck it up and try to be there right when they release it.

Sorry if I'm being harshe but geez... <_<

Come on people!Just because you didnt get your fav limited edition pet.Dosen't mean you have to threaten to sue the site.If you join neopets and you find out you don't like the place,then just put your pet up for adoption and stop going to the site.Don't make such a big deal about it. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back