Stupid v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo978

Reaction score
I don't get the point in raising 3 tamas when nobody can take care of one!

I love the v3, v4 and the v4.5 and, suckish part, the v5 can only connect with other v5! I mean, you people always want more! Love what you got!\

I rest my case!

And HOW did you rest your case? I don't have a V5, and I (SERIOUSLY) did not know they were out, but I've been waiting, like, forever to get one... there always getting better... we want more, because we want better (for some this may not be the case)

I don't get the point in raising 3 tamas when nobody can take care of one!I love the v3, v4 and the v4.5 and, suckish part, the v5 can only connect with other v5! I mean, you people always want more! Love what you got!\

I rest my case!
I completely agree with you! The v5 is a TOTAL LETDOWN!

Only one of the Tamas gets to play games and go online. The parents are only guest characters, they don;t actuall take care of the family. They only show up when you click on the food icon. So you;re only taking care of the kids. And, worst of all, they are continuing the Familitchi brand at the end of the year. Your family will have skill points and you can turn into an athletic family, or a celebrity, etc.

Bandai, what have you done?!?!

Well I would'nt say they suck But i'v heard they are pretty rubbish!

I don't have one yet though so I don't really no properly cos I have only played my besties one!

Maybe the V6 will be better!!!!!

Well I've not got V5 but I think they released them too fast just to get more money. Tamagotchis need time and love to be good, what ever happened to all that cute stuff on V2 that DID have love put into them.

And HOW did you rest your case? I don't have a V5, and I (SERIOUSLY) did not know they were out, but I've been waiting, like, forever to get one... there always getting better... we want more, because we want better (for some this may not be the case)
Ban Dai probably ran out of ideas for single Tamas for a while. Maybe they'll continue with family ideas for a few years and pop up with a new idea for a single Tama.

And Multi-Character Interaction just makes V-Pets better!

They'll get new ideas. They've had new ideas every full version.

V1: Connect-a-Palooza!

V2: SHOPPING!

V3: Going to TamaTown!

V4: Giving a Tamagotchi a Good Career.

V5: Raising Your Tama's Family.

Give them time to make more ideas.

Just wait until they let you interact with other players on Earth Expo. You guys will be begging your friends to get V5's.

The only thing that I'm disappointed about is NO MIMITCHI!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back