Subway

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
I get pepperoni turkey swiss and lettuce.

yes i know im wierd.

I loveee Subway. I usually get a turkey or chicken one with sweet onion sauce, lol. ;)

I usually get a footlong sandwitch on Itallian. Mine only has turkey and pickles on it though.

But recently I have been taking a liking to my dad's chicken pizziola sandwitch. That is so good, you have to try it sometime.

I get 6 inch toasted- Turkey, bacon, shredded cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo.

Great, now I'm hungry. Now I hate you. I WANT FOOOD.

When I was little I would get the kids meal. The round sandwich and it would have tuna in it.

I haven't been to subway in years, though, because there isn't one near us. When I go to the deli in my town, though, I get a six inch tuna sandwich. Tuna is my favorite. :)

I went to subway a couple months ago! It was my first time, but it was in Seattle (I live in CA) and it was AWESOME!

I got

Mayo, lettuce, tomato, mozzerella, turkey on wheat bread. It was so good, that's my usual sub samwich.

I wouldn't waste my time at that restaruant. When I go out to eat, whether it be fast food or not, I wouldn't go to some boring place that sells subs. It's just too ordinary and something I have all the time - coldcuts.

I love Subway.

GG96- I disagree. I find Subway more interesting than McDonalds and other fast food places like it. You get to choose what's on your sub!! Something different every time if you want!! OO:

I usually get 6 inch turkey on wheat. Provolone cheese. Toasted. Lettuce, onions, ranch dressing. :3 Yum.

I live off Subway.

Roasted chicken on whole wheat with cheese, lettuce, honey mustard and salt and pepper.

Sometimes I'll get chicken and bacon, turkey, or a pizza sub. Mhmm...

I never liked the Subs in the USA - bread too doughy and "artificial" tasting, fillings too... bland.

When it launched in the UK I just didn't bother going.

There are too many places in the UK that will make you an equivalent sub with a better quality bread / crusty baguette and excellent non-processed hams, etc.

I prefer to make my own anyway :furawatchi:

Mozarella and Prosciutto is my all time fave - but I rarely eat it as it is so unhealthy - I can just imagine my arteries clogging with cholesterol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd personally rather go for a large maccas fries and some deepfried calamari rings from the food court but when I go to subway I get Italian herb && cheese bread, Swiss cheese, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, bbq sauce and a choc chip cookie.

I <3 Subway!!! There's one in Seymour (where I live) and there's one in another town next to mine, and so on...

I usually get a BLT on Italian or that Cheese Italian. When I was little, I'd get the little kids meal, and get ham, cheese, pickles, and ketchup. I was SO weird when I was little. Sometimes I'll get ham and cheese or something simple.

Great, now I'M hungry. Now I hate my own bff (hstama2) Lol but we are still friends xD LOL xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back