SUGAR RUSH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no worries....One time I was in science, and I was sitting with my best friend Javonda. And Ms.Frana wrote the word, well I don't remember what word it was but it was short. And every time the class was loud she would erase a letter of that word. And we had like two letters left of this word. I hadn't took my medicene that day and neither did she.... not a good combination. We sat there going "Hey be quiet she might erase the other half of the G. Ah awww she erased it..." And then we would laugh really hard and wouldn't stop. Mr.Stephans just stared at us... and then started laughing and then stopped...

The we wwent "Heh Hey look, we only have the word "GH" left. Hehe!" And we wouldn't shut up.
i like sugar

O_O' I'm only allowed one sweet every friday!

Biscuits make me hyper.

I don't turn hyper very often though.

-illusion-

This is what happened one day in Social Studies with one of my best friends named Alexis.

Me~Why? Why can't we all just!?!?! Ah UGH! I'm tired of this! No no you don't listen to me!

Alexis~O_O If I'm fat then Syewies fat. We wear the same size onesie. (she got that from Peter on Family Guy. Peter was wearing a baby onesie that was red and said "Berry Cute" on it and it had a strawberry on it.)

We both pictured that image and started cracking up.

One time in reading, it was after that science with Javonda incident, Brennan saw me laughing so hard and he goes " I swear your drunk" and I pointed my finger at him and went "Hey, hey, thats not nice. I oughta slap you, but I can't cause your all the way across the table, and I can't slap somebody thats all the way across the table.." and he looked at me and his face turned rede and he just started cracking up.. hehe.

I don't have sugar rushes, but I have PANIC TIMES. PANIC TIMES are when I panic and subconsciously do crazy things. Well one time after school I had like 7 PANIC TIMES. I went around with my best friend and we ran around and tried to sanitize our hands in every room. We went crazy, and then something happened which made me panic, so I ran around the halls yelling, "PANIC TIME! PANIC TIME! SHUT UP, WORLD, 'CAUSE HERE I COME!" And then after a while, I had to call my mom to take me home. Well, now I have to tell the story in script form, like this:

Me: *dials number* Mom, hello come pick me up. Or I will explode, and then you will have to clean me up! Hahaha... Uhm... Yeah! Bye!

Mom: ...

Office Ladies: *look at me like I am a freak*

Phone: RINGRINGRING!

Me: *Instinctively picks it up* Hello, is this somebody important?

Office Ladies: *gapes at me in horror*

Anonymous Person: ... *thinks they dialed the wrong number*

Everyone in the Whole Darn Office: *Silence* Time passes....

Office Lady #1: *Breaks silence* Put down the phone.

Me: *Slowly lowers the reciever*

Office Lady #1: You are NOT to answer the phone in here! That is for us to answer!

Office Lady#2: *Looks at me with her mouth just gaping- I can see the cookie crumbs and gum in there.*

Office Lady #1: Why the heck did you do that?

Me: ... Well, it was the after effect of PANIC TIME. I know those aren't good for my health, but... Hey, I gotta go. SEE YA!!! *slinks out door before everyone can object*

Office Ladies: *just stands there with their mouths hanging wide open*

Me: *snickers*

Well, that's my story. I never get sugar hype, but just get hyper when I feel like it. If you bang your knee on purpose like with a rubber ball or something then you will start laughing. Then do the chicken dance, and tell your tamagotchi how old it is. Like it doesn't know already. Then play cool music, but sing "Quack, Quack, and that's what a cow goes, Moo, Moo, I'm makin' animal noises! I rock! Baa, Baa, that's what my mom goes when she's doing the laundry!" Then shut it off and run around in circles and hang upside-down on the couch. Then go find your sibling or mom or dog and ask them what question they can't say yes to. They might say, "What?" Unless they are the dog. Then say, "Ouchie on the potato pie!" And laugh hysterically and then attempt to ride the dog or your sister.

Do crazy stuff to make your self laugh! And do it quick, otherwise the effect wears off. It's fun! WEEEE!!!!! <_<

I don't have sugar rushes, but I have PANIC TIMES. PANIC TIMES are when I panic and subconsciously do crazy things. Well one time after school I had like 7 PANIC TIMES. I went around with my best friend and we ran around and tried to sanitize our hands in every room. We went crazy, and then something happened which made me panic, so I ran around the halls yelling, "PANIC TIME! PANIC TIME! SHUT UP, WORLD, 'CAUSE HERE I COME!" And then after a while, I had to call my mom to take me home. Well, now I have to tell the story in script form, like this:
Me: *dials number* Mom, hello come pick me up. Or I will explode, and then you will have to clean me up! Hahaha... Uhm... Yeah! Bye!

Mom: ...

Office Ladies: *look at me like I am a freak*

Phone: RINGRINGRING!

Me: *Instinctively picks it up* Hello, is this somebody important?

Office Ladies: *gapes at me in horror*

Anonymous Person: ... *thinks they dialed the wrong number*

Everyone in the Whole Darn Office: *Silence* Time passes....

Office Lady #1: *Breaks silence* Put down the phone.

Me: *Slowly lowers the reciever*

Office Lady #1: You are NOT to answer the phone in here! That is for us to answer!

Office Lady#2: *Looks at me with her mouth just gaping- I can see the cookie crumbs and gum in there.*

Office Lady #1: Why the heck did you do that?

Me: ... Well, it was the after effect of PANIC TIME. I know those aren't good for my health, but... Hey, I gotta go. SEE YA!!! *slinks out door before everyone can object*

Office Ladies: *just stands there with their mouths hanging wide open*

Me: *snickers*

Well, that's my story. I never get sugar hype, but just get hyper when I feel like it. If you bang your knee on purpose like with a rubber ball or something then you will start laughing. Then do the chicken dance, and tell your tamagotchi how old it is. Like it doesn't know already. Then play cool music, but sing "Quack, Quack, and that's what a cow goes, Moo, Moo, I'm makin' animal noises! I rock! Baa, Baa, that's what my mom goes when she's doing the laundry!" Then shut it off and run around in circles and hang upside-down on the couch. Then go find your sibling or mom or dog and ask them what question they can't say yes to. They might say, "What?" Unless they are the dog. Then say, "Ouchie on the potato pie!" And laugh hysterically and then attempt to ride the dog or your sister.

Do crazy stuff to make your self laugh! And do it quick, otherwise the effect wears off. It's fun! WEEEE!!!!! <_<
okkkkkk.........funny

i like to eat corn flakes with sugar.... and biscits make me hyper too!
C:

Oh yes,I like to have Sugar on my cornflakes too,but i'm not allowed. :_(

-illusion-

[SIZE=21pt] Lol im always hyper WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL see?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt] i luv suger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
c:

Lol,I miss sugar,ever since my mum found out how hyper it turned me i wasn't allowed much of it..

-illusion- :c

I went up to my mom a minute ago and went "I Like potatoes"

And my cousin the other day was say hapopy new year in spanish and I went "Ci, I like potatoes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back