Summer breeze~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamadanaca

Reaction score
the woman took a deep breath. "No your mother did not die" she said in a sahaky voice. Kelly looked at summer. "Tarra died." Now tarra was summers best friend who was Linda's daughter. Tarra ans summer had been best friends sincce kidnergaten, and stayed. They only had 1 fight and that was in 4th grade, after that nothig.Summer started to fill dissey. The noise of sobbing form linda and kelly started sounding like deep yells punding on her ears, the room was getting blury, her breathing was geting heavy, and her head was hurting like crazy. Then she calapsed to the floor. "Summer." Kelly yelled. Linda got up and walked over."KElly call 911, it looks as if she just fainted."

Chapter 3~

Summer awoke in the hospital. she looked there was nures in her room and noone ealse, no Kelly no Linda, no Mom,or no Tara who would been there is she was alive. "Summer?" The nures asked. Summer looked at her. "How are you felling?"

"Good" Summer replyed

"Good, I'm gana have the docter come in and ask you some questions."

"ok" Summer said grabing her head

Soon the docter came in and the nures left.

"Hello summer i am docter kiblen, but you could call me Dr.Tom"

"ok"Summer said.

"How's your head felling."

"NOt good" Summer said as honest as she could.

"have you been getting bad headacks latley."

"Yes" summer replyed.

"How bad"

"Not as bad as now. but preatty bad, one made me cry."

"how often?"

"Everyday to everyother day"

"Ok that was all i need to know." Dr.Tom left and left the door open behind him and the nurse walked back in. Summers mom, sister and linda was outside of her room.

"Please take a seat."Summer knew it was Dr.Tom by his deep steern voice.

"Whats going on docter." That was the soft but yet loud cerius voice of her mom.

"Well I talked to Summer." Started Dr.Tom, "And buy the ttest i've takeing and the answers to my question I had to ask I think She has." Just the the nurse closed the door and Summer could here no more voices. SHe looked at the nurse and the nures replyed.

" I think i would be better if Docter Tom tells you in person where you have your family to comfert you."

Summer shook her in agreement. She knew what ever it was the pain of knowing would be much better with her family by her side, even Linda.

Summer closed her again then remeberd what caused all this. tears fell from her eyes as she thought of the memories of her and tara. Then she wondered off to a hopefully happy sleep.

Latest posts

Back