Summer Hatch Logs! (◕∀◕✿)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Today was the big day - yes, the time finally came for Osu and Mesu to reach their final stage as adults. I'll get to that in a moment. First off, I'd like to show you all some photos I took of them while they were still in the teen stage, since their happy faces were so cute:

87779e02-3453-458f-8123-12cc18296c9b_zpsihavcydu.jpg
47e4179f-1b76-473d-befd-0844a8990377_zpshsedm17x.jpg
I especially loved Mesutchi's and the way she kind of tiptoed. So sweet!

Anyway, their growth got a little delayed again - not sure why - but they finally turned into adults at around 5:00PM today. I'm so happy with my results! Here they are!

87e27b66-ad23-4e35-a34d-66532f24fa8e_zpsrz4iqoad.jpg
6c227dc9-2120-40fe-b490-fbe64eaa6808_zpsbeuanyqv.jpg
Bunbuntchi and Bunkotchi! These guys are two of my favourite Osu/Mesu characters - they're just so sweet. I love the fact that the female wears a little skirt. I was worried that I hadn't neglected them enough, since I actually didn't treat them that badly. Three things did it, I think. 1) the fact that the discipline bar was left at 50%, 2) the fact that the weight was kept high (80+ units) and they turned into Debutchi once, and 3) the fact that I brought them to work once and and their hearts dropped to three empty because I forgot to check on them.

Nonetheless, I'm happy I actually managed to get the adults I wanted. They'll be eligible to mate tomorrow but I might wait a day or two, just because I'm not ready to have these guys leave on me already. I'm excited to mate them though! Like I said, this is my first time ever running these tamas, so I've never gotten to see the mating process on them before! It's going to be super fun.

Hi all! I'm sorry that it's been a while; I've had business, friends' birthdays and a badly sprained ankle to blame. After a few days of being paused, I finally ran Harry again today (Thursday, 8th of June).

Today was the final day of his teenager stage. I sent him to school some more to get his skill points to an acceptable level. While doing this, I found that each school session gave 3 Fashion points as compared to the usual 4. I don't know why; but there must be some reason or mechanic to it.

Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures, so I found a Teenager-compatible item for him to use; the building blocks!

DSCN1381_zpsaaurde0b.jpg

I was actually very impressed by Harry's creation; it actually looked like a house! Do we have a future architect on our hands? Well we would if an Architect was one of the available careers in the Version 4. Sadly, this is not a possibility.

Interestingly, Harry turned 3 years old at about 5PM, yet he is still in his teenager stage. The excessive pausing probably mucked up his aging. That said, I think he will evolve first thing tomorrow.

Stats for Harry (Version 4, Green shell)

Hunger: 4/4 hearts
Happiness: 4/4 hearts
Training: 8/9 bars
Skill Points: 44 Intelligence / 88 Fashion / 19 Social
Weight: 16 lb
Generation: 7G
Gotchi Points: 51,878
Stage: Teenager
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Hinotamatchi

I'm pretty sure that I will post here again very soon, because I will run Harry all day tomorrow. Because of my sprained ankle, I have a few days off work, so I will have a lot of free time. Until my next post, I hope you all have fun with your Summer Hatch adventures!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, sorry for being so late in today's entry, nothing really all that interesting happened with Erik today, and also I've been busy with finishing my second Fire Emblem Echoes playthrough. But, anyway, because of this, I don't have any pictures of Erik today either, again, sorry.

- STATS -

Name: Erik

Generation: 5

Training: 9 bars

Stage: Adult

Character: Tarakotchi

So, I'm HOPING he'll get married tomorrow, but I'm not sure on that. I guess we'll see then! Until next time!!

Hi again! As predicted, Harry evolved into an adult this morning and became a Togetchi:

DSCN1387_zpsjaphvveb.jpg

I quite like Togetchi so I'm glad that I have this character for the first time in a little while. Unfortunately, I couldn't get his last training bar, so it will stay 8/9, but oh well.

I also raised Harry's skill points further so that he'll be employable when he turns 4 years old. Other than that, it's been pretty smooth-sailing for him so far.

Skill Points: 56 Intelligence / 100 Fashion / 19 Social
Weight: 31 lb
Gotchi Points: 52,378
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Hinotamatchi > Togetchi

I will next post here when Harry gets his job. Unfortunately, I can't run him tomorrow (Saturday), so I'll have to wait until Sunday for that. The next post here will probably be around then. Good luck with your Summer Hatch adventures!

Ok, so today was not the day for Erik's marriage... oh well! I guess it'll be tomorrow!! Anyway, as still nothing much is happening with Erik, I took some pictures of him trying out the sunglasses!

LblXozf.png
9B1AkXZ.png

0iVrrPA.png
zAwRpFT.png

Looking pretty stylish there, Erik!!

- STATS -

So, that's it for today! See you guys next time!!

Looks like this is going to another three day log. Not too bad since allot happened.

==June 6th==
Araz beeped for another discipline and she looked so cute, so I took a picture (unfortunately, I didn’t get her smile, but at least she's looking at me):

Araz%20tantrum_zpsbvlkimjq.png

After I praised her, I made her used the ball, which didn’t turn out well.

Araz%20and%20ball_zpsfgou5ht4.png

I checked on Hugo and because of my care lapses, I’m not sure what’ll happen. I’ll probably have to repeat this experiment for my own records because Hugo wasn’t consistently cared for after a 2 heart drop.

At 1:02, Hugo beeped for discipline and now he’s at 75% discipline. At 2:06, Araz beeped for discipline but I ignored her because there was no point. At 4:36, I saw Columbia had a mess on her screen and I missed praising her. I forgot that this could happen. I’ve been trying to keep her AP at 20, thus she’s been eating allot of candy (I scared away two bats). At 5:06, Araz turned her back away and I praised her, which really has no benefits since she is on full hearts.

At 7:25 I paused my brood and went walking. I then unpaused them at 8:54. At 9:57, I messed with Araz’s time to clean up her mess and put her back to sleep. At 9, quite a few tamas went to sleep.

==June 7th==
At 10:21, Araz evolved into a piece of meat! A.K.A, Decotchi. I love this tama because it’s so dorky. At 12:18, Columbia evolved into Oyajitenshi! Ha, ha, a bearded lady (vintages adults do have established genders, but they don’t establish them from the start so it’s anybody guess). I’ve got Oyajitchi before and it is funny how they throw their heads back, as if squealing. Going down the Oyajitchi route is the only reason I’m reluctant to get an oldie. Perhaps I wanted someone else but I still have to get used to her new form, so we’ll see.

At 12:29, I went on a candy spree and scared away 2 bats by tapping the side of the angel. Columbia now has 31 AP. At 12:35, I used Araz’s meaty head for heading. Because she was at her base weight, I had to feed her snacks (pudding and an apple) to raise her happy hearts. A bit of plumpness is always good. She tried the ball and I saw a different animation of her and also her subdued pout was cute. I’ll try to get pictures later. At 12:53, I saw Araz doing a closeup.

At 6:07, in the midst of playing heading with Araz, Hugo beeped and I gave him his final discipline. He is now at 100%! At 6:48, Hugo was sick but he was cured after 3 shots. At 8:02, I called Columbia back from a stroll and I think she was drinking... okay. She was at 0 AP so I filled her up. She seems to loose AP quickly. She’ll probably ask for praises more frequently later in life.

At 9:21, I put Hugo to bed. He had half-full meters. Late at night I got a picture of Columbia and Araz as grownups. They are in my tama stand exstension pack (made out of an Altoid tin).

Araz%20and%20Columbia%20grown%20up_zpssneh6u2s.png

At 11:24, I noticed Columbia has not gone to bed yet nor has she asked for a praise. I know Oyajitchi keeps odd hours, so I changed the clock to the real time. Sure enough, at the correct time she fell asleep.

==June 8th==
Columbia finally beeped while she was praying. She had her back towards me and was in a starry sky. After the praise she went to the bathroom (they all do this) and I found her deed meter to be half full. Later, I was feeding Columbia candy while multitasking and playing the game with Hugo. Unfortunately, a bat stole her candy and she went down to 25% in her deed meter. I hoped she’d get another time to pray that day. Her AP was then at 22.

At 4:10, Hugo evolved into... Mimitchi! Yes, Mimitchi!

Hugo%20adult_zpsm2lmwz9r.png

I’ve told how I’ve been taking inconsistent care, how I wanted to do another test run with the same elements (attended to after half meters, 100% discipline), but now I don’t need to. I was in no way prompt in filling hearts and say 3-5 times the meters went down to 1. There were no came mistakes made, which might add a point to getting Mimitchi. But what I want to make clear is I have reasonably proven that Mimitch does not require perfect care to achieve.

I missed this tama a bit since on my first run of the P2 I got Mimitchi. But due to faulty back cover construction, my P2 turned off. Reading about Tamagotchis on Mimitchi.com did make me a bit more interested in Tamagotchis as a whole. Thus getting the tama that was so beloved by the owner feels a bit specail.

Heh, heh, heh, I might finally get to see a vintage die now that my back covers are working so well. The dying part was something I always wanted to see and when both my vintages reset, I felt kinda robbed. That is admittedly morbid but the dying aspect makes vintage Tamagotchis more real.

At 5:36, I called Columbia back from a walk. Or maybe I should say the pub.

Later in the evening, I was given a surprising opportunity to do my French speaking test with my tutor (over the phone, she’s likely in Alberta). I did not think I would do it that day so I didn’t fully prepare and only got the notification 15 minutes before the start time. So I was 3/4 prepared and tried to cram in the last quarter, after I semi-frantically paused all my tamas. I ultimately succeeded, but after the test I was a slightly unravelled bundle of nerves (a delayed reaction). I’ve made calmness my approach to education but this time I had light hysterics (can such a thing be?) that eventually ended half an hour later. During that time I unpaused all my tamas and tended to them, which was soothing.

Later I took most of my awake brood downstairs where I had dinner. They were on my tama stand this time and Mimitchi clocked out shortly afterword. Columbia went out later, as did Araz.

==Update==
Since this happened so early in the morning, I decided to include an update on Columbia. She evolved into the secret character, Otonoten!

Otonoten%20sprite_zpsgquioz0i.png

I’ll give more details in my next log.

Hey, everyone!! So, Erik actually got married today!

siaeSls.png
uNTs44S.png
JnQ9ZmN.png

The matchmaker brought over a Hiratchi, and it was love at first sight!

zd31he8.png
cJuGNMK.png

And a baby girl is born!! Congrats, Erik!

- STATS -

Stage: Adult (with baby)

And that's it! I'll see you all here tomorrow for Erik's last day here, and thus my last post in this hatch!

I'm gonna be double posting here, but today is Erik's last day here with his daughter! So, to commemorate his time here, I took some pictures of him using some items!!

First, this afternoon, I saw a trumpet in the shop, so I bought it. Here's Erik playing it!!

N4nUhTd.png
8HOaxjH.png

Making some good music there!

Then later, I remembered I had bought some darts a few generations back, but never used them. So I figured I'd let Erik have a go with them!

Am1sBvT.png
7u4hojZ.png
kyb28w5.png

Nice throwing skills, Erik!!

- STATS -

Stage: Adult (with baby)

Aaaaaand that's it!! So, this brings my time in the Summer Hatch to an end! Thank you all for a wonderful group hatch, which I'm proud to have been a part of!

Something tells me I might be in doing another long hatch log. Well, everything kinda stacks up that way since I have to wait for Araz to become an oldie to marry my V4 (who might be in his mid 30’s by that time) and my vintage tamas will run till they depart.

==June 9th==
At 10:32, I called Columbia back from the “pub”. At 10:48, she evolved into Otonoten! Just for grounding this, she was 6 at the time. She had 0 AP, but that didn’t affect her evolution. Something tells me she’ll be around for many days to come. I have to say though, her evolution didn’t make her any more feminine XD.

At 11:10, I got a picture of Araz brushing her teeth.

Araz%20brushing%20teeth_zpsz49mmlax.png

Since I’ve grounded this by saying Columbia’s age, I should also mention that at the time Araz was 6 (blame pausing) and Hugo was 9.

At 1:26, I saw Araz singing. She was just bobbing up and down with a musical note in the upper corner of the screen. At 4:45, I paused my brood to go walking and later unpaused them at 6:07. At 7:53, I called Columbia back from her walk but I think I skipped her specail animation. At 9:06, I got a glimpse of Araz brushing her teeth again.

Later, during the end of my dinner, Hugo went to bed. I think around 10-ish, Araz winked out. At 10:24 Columbia was still up and I guessed that she kept really late hours. Finally at 11:00, she went to bed.
==June 10th==
I had a long pause in the morning due to the evangelism training course at my church and a stop over at a video game store. I did by the GBA game “Golden Sun” but – as it eas expected to turn out – the store was not superior to Ebay. So, I unpaused my brood at 3:15 while I was outside in the backyard, planning to study.

It was definitely summer weather, quite fitting for this hatch. The more I’m outside the more I long to catch bug Pokemon, which in turn reminds me of Gold and Silver (I could replay/finish my run of Pokemon HeartGold). The weather also made me think of the Morino Tamagotchi and how this was a great time to run one, despite my disinterest in the version.

I decided to connect my V3 and Akai together. So Araz got to visit ♪~ (Notetilde, like Matilda) my Kuribotchi. They participated in a baloon blowing contests, which Araz wone. Then they had a a rice eating contest, which Notetilde won. Araz wont another balloon contests and then there was a failed connection which reulted in Notetilde having an eating contests along. She won the eating contests (kinda expected, ‘eh?). After a series of failed connection, they had yet another balloon blowing contest and Araz won again. Araz had another failed connection and Notetilde went on a balloon blowing contest alone (she won that too, unsurprisingly).

Trying to figure out the problem, I connect her to my V4 (her husband to be). There was one good connection where they played a game, but the rest failed instantly. It must have been the weather. A little later I tried Araz again and got an instant fail. I planned to test her again inside. I came back inside because I was guetting distracted. Next time I might bring a small sunshade.

At 7:05, I caught Columbia praying! She was in a starry sky and covered her mouth with her sleeves. When she went to the bathroom, she seemed to lean on a soldier, Her deed meter was then at 50% and her AP was at 32. At 8:21, the matchmaker showed up for Araz but I refused her.

Later in the evening, some of my brood got to hear “Columbo” while a few got to see bits of it. It got late and eventually everyone winked out.

Hello! I haven't updated in a few days but Osu and Mesu did get married! They've also been paused a lot which is probably why they haven't left their babies yet. The babies they had are called Tsubutchi and they probably look familiar since they're the same babies that are on the V4/4.5.

8c87b5a7-2ff4-4f7e-a3ff-ec894a27c471_zpsssbgvqrg.jpg
139d23de-bc2c-4ae9-b731-18e865515432_zpsfpoevvcd.jpg
Not a ton else to report on them. The mating process was really fun to watch and had some adorable animations. I didn't get photos because I had to physically hold them together. Either way, I'm not sure how long these guys stick around but they had the babies on Saturday so I suspect they'll be leaving soon.

Hello all! It's been a while since I last posted here; this was mostly because of family obligations over the last few days. However, I did keep Harry running for most of the time, so he's still progressing along if not a little more slowly than everyone else. I guess this means that I'll still be here for a little while, but at least Knighttchi's Ballad won't be logging here alone for quite as long.

Anyway, on Sunday (11th of June), Harry finally got his job, and became a recording artist:

DSCN1411_zpsgblvozss.jpg

Quite a nice one there. I enjoy the minigame too, even though the loud sound blasting out of the tiny speaker is not particularly kind on my ears.

Since then, I've run Harry twice, I think. He's been cruising along, though nothing else eventful has happened. He turned 5 years old today, so it won't be too long until he's able to get Matchmaker visits.

I'll also go back to work from tomorrow (My ankle's pretty much better), so he can only be run on afternoons again on most days from now on. But anyway, at least he'll still be going, even if it's not at warp speed. He has been very diligent these last few days though. He dropped hearts pretty slowly, and he proved to be a good companion as I stayed up at night, due to his 10PM bedtime.

Skill Points: 103 Intelligence / 115 Fashion / 19 Social
Weight: 31 lb
Gotchi Points: 56,028
Evolution: KuroTsubutchi > Mizutamatchi > Hinotamatchi > Togetchi

I will next post here when he gets married, though this might be a couple more days. I'm going to be fussy on his partner, since I want them to be a Kuchi (I want his baby to have a better chance of going into the Kuchi family), so I probably won't accept the offer on the Matchmaker's first arrival unless I'm lucky. Until Harry's fateful marriage though, I wish you all good luck with your own Summer Hatch adventures!

Edit: Harry is 5 years old, not 53.

@Hohotchi-HO7 – Thank you! Your comment may have been an aside but I appreciate it anyway :^) I realized that I have chosen rather long-winded versions compared to the others, but I’m sure there will be excitement in the future logs.

Looking over my last log in my text editor, I realized I made a few typos. I don’t really proofread these but for my sake I probably should...

==June 11th==
Took Hugo and Columbia to church. They spent most of the time in a small divided box in my bag in the pew next to me. I checked on them once and then the rest of the time with glances. Earlier, when I came to help in the kitchen with after-service refreshments, I asked my friend (my boss XD) what time she grew up in. She told me it was the 70’s, and later I realized that was pre-tamagotchi are. Chances are her children may have see the original Tamagotchis. I have a feeling I’ve just altered how I’m perceived by that statement... XD.

After Church, my family and a friend walked over to our choirmaster’s barbeque. I took along Hugo and Columbia and they stayed in my bag. I checked on them occasionally, at one point playing a game with Hugo. I was discrete since I wasn’t ready to talk about Tamagotchis, yet.

I had a great time, an experience I’ve come to expect from my choirmaster’s barbeques. Most other social events were boring for me and involved standing around doing nothing. Perhaps with the choir barbeques it might be the mix of people, as there isn’t much interaction in the choir itself.

Around 3-ish, we went home and around 5-ish, I unpaused the rest of my brood. I tried to get pictures of Araz doing her closeup, but my tablet was malfunctioning and wouldn’t start. At 7:56, I began pausing my brood to go walking, interrupted Araz’s bath to pause her. I decided to take my vintages along for the walk.

At 9:52, I started unpausing my brood -which is an hour or so after I came back. In the late evening, I walked with my father and brother, my vintage tamas in my pockets. At one point, I mentioned to a neighbour about her cats fighting and she told me how one of them holds a grudge, but they make up eventually. Later my father told me to not be so friendly, implying that talking to neighbours was a delay (he was half joking). I check on my tamas occasionally during the walk. After coming back, I convinced my reclusive brother to go outside and blow bubbles with me (we both received sets as gifts). So there we were, in the dimming light, sitting on the picnic table. We talked, accompanied by intermittent streams of bubbles. All of a sudden, my mother croaked about spending time with her. I spelled out for her that this was a bonding moment, but she seemed to be unobliging. Later we went in.

At the appropriate hours, my tamas went to sleep.

==June 12th==
Had a weighty morning and during my time of thinking, I got to praise Columbia for praying and boost her Deed meter to 75%. Her AP keeps going down to very low levels but chance are in her last days they will skyrocket by her neediness. Both Araz and Hugo have been experiencing average care.

I fended off the matchmaker twice and paused my brood at 4:34.

I unpaused my brood some time after 10. I went to teach at the ESL program at my church. The co-ordinatior wanted me to help out another class (I’m just a teaching assistant) so I got to help the beginners class that was currently all Brazilian (they are probably at the same level as I’m in French). I recognized their accents from the Brazilian woman in the intermediate class, which used to be my main class. I was trying to figure out why I felt down after, and I believe I was disappointed. It was eventually my cat who cheered me up by his scruffy ways. Everybody winked out at different hours.

==June 13th==
I fended off the matchmaker again and caught Araz and took her to the bathroom. Columbia got a care mistake due to going hungry. Columbia was then 10 while Araz was 9 and Hugo was 13. I have been logging for 13 days so the off-set is a bit peculiar.

At 1:23, I saw Araz doing her closeup and tried getting my camera. It actually worked this time!

Araz%20closeup_zps5zuybunx.png

At 11:29, Columbia unfortunately got a care mistake. I should be more attentive. At 4:21, I refused the matchmaker again. At 7:09 - in the middle of writing about my new Hanerutchi for the Long Live Oldies hatch – Columbia began praying. I praised her and her deed meter went to 100%. I realized I missed a chance to take a picture, but I know the future will afford me many opportunities. At 8:04, I caught Araz having a bath.

Araz%20bath_zpscbo8qg3q.png

At 8:21, I fended off the matchmaker again. At 8:22, I began pausing everyone for my walk but instead went with my father to pick up my mother, thus unpausing at 8:42. At 9:15, I caught Columbia off on a walk. Her special animation is frowning while looking down. She can’t spend forever in the pub, XD.

Later in the evening, I brought my tamas with me to dinner. Hugo soon fell asleep and later did Araz. I delayed cleaning Araz and thus monkeyed with the time to clean her up and put her back to bed (I first read about this in Kat of Mimitchi.com’s OsuMesu logs). Columbia ended up getting another care mistake because I wasn’t paying attention.

I've only just recently noticed that Photobucket has blocked out the image I've posted in this log. If anyone wants to seem them and the others I've posted, you can visit my photobucket account. I dropped Photobucket so fast after realizing this that I can only chalk it up to temper. I'm now trying out TinyPic and maybe it makes sense Photobucket too aim at people like me since I'm never going to give them any money (and I put all their emails in spam).

Anyway, if any of you have seen my most recent status, you will know I have been absent due to school work. Well, I’ve finished my French course and now have a nice week break. Allot has happened and because of that, I’m dividing this recap into maybe 2-3 post that will be posted a day after each other.

==June 14th==
At 11:47, Columbia got another care mistake. She then currently had 4, which made me sigh. At 11:52, I fended off the matchmaker. At 12:54, I saw Araz doing her closeup. At 1:31, Coumbia got another care mistake and I was getting upset with myself, though I knew she would get more later on. At 2:27, Araz did her closeup again. At 3:43, I called Columbia back from her walk. I wondered if she maybe was trying to find the lost Futagotenshi angels I had released to start her first incarnation.

At 4:22, I refused the matchmaker and at 4:34, I called Columbia back. At 5:36, I found Hugo sick! He was cured after 2 shots. At 5:51, Columbia got another care mistake. I speculated she couldn’t be left alone too much. At 5:53, I saw Araz singing. At 7:11, I called Columbia back again. From 7:32 to 9:53, my brood was paused. At 10:22, Araz winked out and Columbia did also at 11, four minutes before receiving another care mistake.

==June 15th==
I got pictures of Araz as at 10 years she was close to becoming and oldie. She’s pretty sassy with that high ponytail.

2hi8htv.jpg

The other two, Hugo and Columbia, have been receiving average to below average care. Hugo is still going strong at 15 while Columbia is about the same at 12. I called Columbia back from a walk earlier this morning and have been giving her plenty of snacks due to her AP levels.

I went into the backyard thinking the lack of sunlight would be good for my tamas. It was rather windy, another risky situation. At 11:43, I caught Columbia off on a walk and also got pictures!

2d0chad.jpg

At 11:52, the matchmaker showed up and I refused her. At 12:43, I praised Columbia and got pictures!

11b25g2.jpg

Later, I went inside. At 1:43, Columbia beeped and I wasn’t sure if that is a sign she’s gotten more needy. At 2:24, I called Columbia back from her trip to the pub. After lunch, I found (around 4-ish) Araz had turned into an Otokitchi! The next few days will involve allot of connection with her husband to-be.

At 7:02, Columbia beeped indicating she got another care mistake. At 7:27, I took Columbia and Sotilde, my Hanerutchi being logged in the Oldies hatch, walking with me. I unpaused my brood at 8:46. My walk had been with my father and brother and I kept my two tamas in my pockets. I checked on the occasionally. At 10:22, I called Columbia back from a walk. Both Araz and Hugo winked out eventually and I put Columbia to bed at 11:18. I accidentally fed her a snack instead of a pie and a bat attacked, lowering her to 75% Deeds.

==June 16th==
At 10:17, I called Columbia back. She got another care mistake at 10:47. I observed that she loses happy hearts twice as fast as hungry hears. At 11:35 and then 12:20, I called her back from the pub. Around noon, I praised her and put her Deeds up to 100%. I called her back at 1:20 and 2:20. I had a feeling that ignoring walks is not a care mistake. After she got two more care mistakes, I felt she had become moderately needy.

At 5:47, I connected Araz and Quiff (my oldie on my V4). Araz gave him a flower after a light chat. He then came over to her and gave her an ice cream cone. Oldies are so well-manner, but I spoke too soon as he gave her a snake (of course she threw a fit).

At 6:15, I paused everyone but later unpaused Columbia and Hugo at 6:52. Around 11:05, I started unpaused my brood. Hugo and Columbia were asleep by then and Columbia got a few more care mistakes. Araz looks like a zombie when she sleeps.

15g5rvo.jpg

Columbia got to see allot of Columbo in the evening (what a lovely coincidence), but we didn’t finish the episode.

==June 17th==
I had a long pause for all my brood in the morning due to my church’s evangelism class. It was the last one so Saturdays are now free (note: spoke a little too soon as this Saturday, the 24th, I’ll be visiting my relatives, which I suppose I can apply my learning...). An incident near the start of class led to some Church life commentary during the drive back (somewhat a favourite subject of mine).

Much later, I unpaused Araz at 9:35, whereupon she fell asleep. I then unpaused Hugo and set him an hour off while Columbia was kept on real time. I had no reason for delaying my unpausing aside from laziness. Later, everyone went to sleep but this was in the midst of celebrating my Mom’s birthday so I didn’t pay too much attention. My Mother was reluctant, desiring to delay her celebration to the actual day (which was punctuated by whining).

==June 18th==
I took Araz (along with my Hanerutchi, Sotilde) to church with me and paused the rest of my brood. I actually had to turn off their sound in Church, but nobody noticed (maybe because accidentally dropping my Bible before had been so dramatic). Araz was well behaved, as was the accompanying tama. Later my family and I went out to a Thai restaurant and I left my two tamas in the car trunk. I regretted that in the time that followed as the walk was so long due to my father overestimating where to park, and the restaurant was having preparation difficulties due to unforeseen circumstances.

Now I don’t usually complain about a place while I’m in it due to half out of paranoid safety, and half out of politeness. I did give a few mumbled complaints at different times. I wish I had brought my bag and my tamas with me because I had an hour wait before I was finally given food. We amused ourselves with some light conversation – I suppose a little harder to do since my brother clams up around our parents and my mother spends the bulk of her days at work (and is still stressed) – and I briefly drew in my mother’s notebook (not the best arrangement since I wanted to do some concept sketches and those would show the worst of my ability). I actually took amusement from thought of writing in this log about one of the male waiter’s wardrobe malfunction, but it doesn’t sit right with me. Belts were made for a reason, people (there, there, one polite joke).

(Quite humorously, my father came over and looked at this log and though I was doing schooling, heh.)

Now the way back to the car was punctuated with more whining from my mother who wanted to go into several stores despite our complaints, and I achieved an unintentional victory when I read off the announcement “We are not open to the public”. I was getting a bit anxious wondering if my tamas would over-heat in the trunk but my father mentioned the trunk is the coolest place in the car. When I got back to the car, my tamas were somewhat warm but still safe. So having left for church half an hour after breakfast, reached the restaurant at 1 in the afternoon, and come back to the car around 3, my mother decides to go to a grocery store. Usually we go directly home after Church, but not that day.

So me and my brother are sitting in the car waiting for them after a long day. But that did afford me the opportunity to talk about Tamagotchis and also give him Araz so that we could connect her to Sotilde. I thought it was best to give him an English version since he is a Tamagotchi novice (noob). After two connections, our parents showed up shortly up (which cut our Pokemon discussion short).

At 6:28, I unpaused Hugo and Columbia. I had recently stopped calling Columbia back from walks because I didn’t think it was necessary and it works as a good break. Columbia got care mistakes at 6:48 and 7:51. At 8:36 I praised Columbia. Later, Hugo got a care mistake and Columbia as well. At 9:23, I put the zombie (Araz) to bed.

==June 19th==
Bad news. Columbia reset in the morning. I don’t know what went wrong, especially since my Angel is more battery sensitive than my P2 (the device turns on without the slights pressure on the batteries). So I’ve been robbed again. I estimated that she was 15. I know there are extra measures I can take to make my back cover as strong as possible, but I’ve gotten a bit bored of my Angel. So now there is only Hugo and Araz, and soon it’ll just be Hugo.

- - - - - - -
I’m chopping my log here because of the length. Tomorrow or maybe after somebody else posts, I’ll recap the rest.

So now I’ll present what happened in the second batch of previous days.

==Juin 19th===
Note: “Juin” (pronounced like “jw-eh”) is French for June. I thought I might started using it to be more familiar with the French names (which still start with the same letters as the English names). You can rest at ease that I will not write numbers in French, since I have fair enough practice with them already (and writing out time in French will be a pain unless I use a 24 hour clock).

At 11:25, Hugo got a care mistake. At 11:33, I fed Araz scones because old people like them, don’t they? (Well, I like them too). At 3:41, I fed Araz a hamburger, sandwich, and bread. She was 14 that day. During lunch, Hugo beeped and because my hands are often dirty when I eat, it was uncomfortable to touch him (or any tama, really).

At 4:37, I grabbed a group of tamas to take pictures after a pretty intense French study. The only relevant tamas in this part are Araz and Quiff (the connection between Notetilde and Sotilde are logged in the Oldies hatch). So I connected Araz and Quiff and she meanly gave him droppings as a gift. Perhaps in revenge, he challenged her to an eating contest and won. She won the next contest of balloon blowing. So far she has 2 smiles for Quiff while he only has 1 (usually it’s the opposite in real life). I made a collage of their connection moments:

5flo4h.jpg

At 5:06, I paused most of my brood. I think I paused a few other tamas later. I went to the ESL class at my church and I was help a different class this time. Last week I helped out in the all Brazilian beginners class while this week I helped out in the more diverse beginners class. In the class were three students and the first was Japanese, the second Korean, and the third Ukrainian (the teacher was actually Nigerian which adds even more diversity). I got to draw allot of pictures to assist the students and, like any new class, had a different experience.

At 10:15, I unpaused my brood and Araz (the zombie) went to bed instantly. It was then that I got the picture of her sleeping in the previous log. I also got a picture of Hugo sleeping.

5mg3nl.jpg

I should mention that my P2's colour is not as harsh as in this picture since it is a more natural shade of orange. Hugo gets so few pictures because he doesn’t do that much, although I do find he has a special charm.

==Juin 20th==
Hugo got two care mistakes. I paused him at 3:50 and then unpaused him at 4:42. I paused him again at 5:26 because I couldn’t concentrate on him. I paused everyone else around 6:40 and presumably went for a walk. I unpaused everyone around 7:28, but left Hugo on pause. That night, Araz went to bed with a mess beside her:^( (I wrote that smiley in my logbook also.)

==Juin 21st==
So I didn’t take any notes except that my zombie was tucked in around 9:22. Hugo had remained paused due to my worriment over how unprepared I was for my upcoming speaking exam. Araz no doubt had an average day, an it seems my average days hit somewhere between average to below average care, but usually not with care mistakes. On occasions I tried lowering her weight (also the same with her fiance) as oldies do not need their happiness meter filled as often as adults. I suppose once could interpret this as oldies enjoy the more pedestrian things of life, and walks too (punnily).

==Juin 22==
At 5:00, I had started mass pausing to concentrate on my upcoming French Oral examination, which would take place at 8:15 (6:15 for my tutor, because my university is on Mountain Time). At 10:58, I began unpausing my tamas due to how passing my exam slid into dinner and then more unwinding. Time just flies when you think you have it. Araz immediately went to sleep.

I unpaused Hugo but didn’t change the time because I planned that if I paused him due to neediness, I would not change the time. This is because time seemed to drag out indefinitely with the original method. So I kept Hugo on till he beeped at me around 1:20 a.m. because I forgot to pause him. He was empty on both meters so I stuffed his craw (doesn’t sound so loving, does it?) and played two games with him (each approximately lasting 30 seconds). I then paused him and his clock registered 8:15 p.m. so he’ll likely be taking a snooze tomorrow.

==Juin 23, 2017==
I’ve noticed that even though Araz is 1 hour off, her stats often mimic Quiff, her fiance who is on real time. I also notice that Araz eats much slower than regular tamas (her animation has more frames) while Quiff, another oldie, doesn’t do that. I went for a walk later in the evening and paused my brood. I later unpaused all except Hugo. Araz clocked out later and I guess she had an average day while Hugo remained in a limbo.

==Juin 24, 2017==
Around 1:15-ish, I connected Araz and Quiff. They played two games and Araz won both. Quiff then visted her and gave her a heart. She was delighted and played another game with him. She lost this time, maybe because she was lost in her thought’s about Quiff. I observed Araz was 18 while Quiff was 39.

At 2:48, I bought Araz a hotdog and hamburger. At 6:11, I bought her a sausage and beef bowl (just beef on her menu but clearly it is beef and rice). I paused my brood at 8:47 and took along my Hanerutchi Sotilde and Hugo for a walk.

At 10:37, I met with an unfortunate fate. Despite all my carefulness and all my worry, Hugo reset. He was going to bed on his, I believe, 20th day and while I was trying to turn off his lights, I lightly dropped him on the table and then clumsily into a stand. My brother made a crack about tamas and batteries and I looked over and to my horror, my P2 had a blank screen. I visibly expressed my distress and quickly grabbed it and pressed the back. I saw a glitched screen with half of a Mimitchi head and then it eventually returned to the egg screen. I was robbed again.

I was confused. On one hand I could fall into sadness but I knew it was pointless. I decided not to start up my P2 immediately because of a feeling that it wasn’t right, though I had no connection to that feeling. Thus ended Hugo’s involvement in this hatch. I felt that I could be frustrated yet I could tell myself to stop. I realized that the word I was searching for was “emotionless”. Hugo’s death had made me emotionless.

Late, at 11:22, I unpaused Araz and she feel asleep instantly. She was the only in this hatch now, when I expected her to be the first to go out. But things happened and now here we are. I was in a more rational state of mind then and, I say with ambition, I will persist in making a good back cover that I will never need to worry about.
- - - -
I’ll stop here and the log the rest hopefully tomorrow.

Now we’re on to the third batch of recap log which, due to an exam, are quite sparse. Also, because I took some time between posting these logs this also runs into being my last as Araz had her big day and went to Tama Planet with Quiff.

==Juin 25th==
I didn’t take any notes for this day but I take it from the sizable gap I left in my notebook, something might have happened that I would recount later. All I can really conclude is that is was an average day for Araz and a short day because I went to my Church’s ESL program.

==Juin 26th==
At 12:23, Araz beeped at me because she was hungry. At 5:54 I paused Araz, likely due to school work, and later unpaused her at 10:43. An average, but short, day.

==Juin 27th-==
At 9:23, I caught Araz with a mess and cleaned her up a few seconds before she went to bed. I probably didn’t pay that much attention to her because my final French exam was the very next day, but didn’t neglect her either.

==Juin 28th==
I had a long pause in the morning because I had to do the final exam of my French course. I returned allot more positive and alive but do to laziness, unpaused Araz at 9:15. She later conked out at 9:22.

==Juin 29th==
I took Araz and Sotilde (my Hanerutchi) on a walk with me in the early afternoon. Later I connected them because I thought for some reason Araz showed up as an oldie on Sotilde’s friend list (it might have been that Sotilde’s adult form showed up as an oldie on Araz). I planned that Araz would be married off shortly, once I finished my remain course work. I accidentally turned off Araz’s light around 8-ish because I had just put my Hanerutchi to bed and thought Araz beeped too. I turned the lights back on and then later off at the appropriate time. I also blearily submitted my remaining course work in the middle of the night.

==Juin 30th==
I planned to marry off Araz this day due to the free time I now had. A little after 1:13 I paused Araz and then unpaused her after lunch. I fed Araz a scone and a sausage and I got pictures of her eating:

2dv35aw.jpg

Around 6-ish, I went walking with my Mother and took my Hanerutchi and Araz. It was a wonderful summer day; bright, and clear, and breezy. I checked on my tamas occasionally. We were out for an hour and my Mother enjoyed it, which was the real reason I decided to go at that time. I’m going to have her home for a nice, long while. While walking, I mentioned I felt nostalgic (because certain elements just fell into place) which brought about my Mother’s surprise. She mentioned that I was too young to be nostalgic and the let to me explaining I felt nostalgic about the things from my early, early childhood (my brainless day). That then led to talking about Tamagotchis and this forum.

Now at 7:30, me and my tamas were chilling on the table while I sorted my brother’s (and mines) Lego Club magazines. That was also bringing back nostalgia! Later I noticed how I didn’t connect Araz and Quiff even though I had the time. But logically one has to make plans before a wedding. Araz went out sometime around 9, despite me setting her fiancé an hour off to later connect them.

==Samedi Juillet 1st==
{Note: Following with French practice, I decided to put the days of the week in too. I don’t think this will be too much of a hassle since there is still the number date to anchor it and I never put in week days in English to begin with. “Samedi” (pronounced, I believe, “sam-dee”) means Saturday. Also, since last month was “Juin” which corresponded to June, “Juillet” (jwee-yeh) is July (the first letters of the names of the months are the same in both languages).}

Araz was doing fine and I hoped to connect her to Quiff allot that day. I took Araz and Quiff with me walking, likely sometime in the late evening. I connected them three times before I left. Araz fell asleep on the walk and because I forgot to clean up the mess she makes before bedtime, she slept in it. I thus planned to marry her off tomorrow.

==Dimanche Juillet 2cd==
{Note: Dimanche is pronounced “Dee-mawsh” and corresponds to Sunday}

Early in the morning, I had a long pause and my schedule was thrown off because my father was too sick to drive. After a misunderstanding, my mother offered to take me and my brother to Church via the Subway. I left Araz at home and instead took my V5 and Sotilde. Thus, I’ll likely recap the rest of this adventure in the Long Live Oldies hatch.

At 4:38, I connected Araz and Quiff. Quiff was quite nasty so Araz returned the favour. They still had not settled their differences after a few games. I checked Quiff at 4:34 and found he had three smiley faces for Araz but she had only two. Eventually Araz gave him a flower and won the next game. She then had three smiley faces for him. At 5:09, I set up everyone to have front row seats of me playing “The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask” on the virtual console.

Sometime in the evening, I took Sotilde and Araz with me walking. My walk merged into other things because of my mother. Araz winked out during dinner or, as my notes read, “dinnering dinner”.

==Lundi Juillet 3rd==
{Note: Lundi is pronounced “Lun-dee” and means Monday.}

Around 1-ish, I took Sotilde and Araz on what I believed to be a walk. That merged into doing different things with my mother outside. Araz stayed in my pocket and bounced about a bit. Eventually I put Sotilde in with her and put my watch and my key in the other pocket. I came in around 3:30.

At 8:27, I was planning to watch a movie but I decided I should marry off Araz and Quiff first. So first they played a game, then Quiff gave Araz a jack-in-the-box, and then she lost the next game. After a few more connections, I found that Quiff had 4 smiley faces for Araz while she had three.

1jw6td.jpg

Later, after more connections, I saw both of them standing at the bottom of their screen and shaking their heads. I knew they were going to mate and unfortunately, I was in really bad lighting. Quiff went over to Araz and they looked at each other, a heart appearing above them. I don’t know if they kissed or not but the screen then went to black the fireworks started. The black lifted and Araz concentrated. First came one child and then his brother and I think they all jumped for joy. One went to Quiff and the other stayed with Araz.

i3vukx.jpg

This all happened with the sound off, which ruins the effect. But now they are married and have kids. Interestingly, they were only at two hearts and two smiley faces and not the full four hearts. I connected them a bit more to see if the would show a heart instead of a sun when they visited. I didn’t really get to seem them visit and their affection stayed the same. Araz did give Quiff some dropping, the old rascal. I got a shot of them together as a family.

2s9p2zt.jpg

At 9:04, I set up everyone to face my computer to see the movie I planned to watch. I was going to use the headphones so my tamas would have to rely on telepathy to understand it. I had some problems with my headphones which were eventually solved by swapping to a newer – but still old – set of speakers. Dinner happened soon after so we didn’t get to watch our movie. At 9:23, I put Araz and her son to bed.

==Mardi Juillet 4th==
{Note: Mardi (mar-dee) means Tuesday.}

At 1:36, I paused my brood to play badminton with my mother. From my experience yesterday, I knew it was going to be too rough to take any tamas along. I came back at 2:47 and unpaused my brood. Araz and Quiff had an average day and Araz winked out sometime in the late evening.

==Mercredi Juillet 5th==
{Note Mercredi (mare-cruh-dee) means Thursday.}
I woke up tat morning to two crying baby boys. Araz and Quiff have ascended to Tama Planet. They both had an equal amount of fiestiness so perhaps they are enjoying a few quiet hours in a cozy cottage, planing to prank the rest of the neighborhood.

It seems like such a long time since I’ve been in this hatch, and I estimate Araz was 29 when she left. I have, however, been logging since June first and thus have been logging for 34 days (35 if you count this day). It seems I’ll always end up being the last one logging, but I still have fun either way. So Columbia has forcibly departed, Hugo experienced the same fate, and Araz left for Tama Planet. And with that I bring this log to a close. So long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back