Summer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit to early, no?

Unless you're on the other side of the world.

Summer's far off for me right now, but I'll answer anyway. xD

I love sleeping in the chances I get, but since my summer usually means tennis, tennis, some vacation, and more tennis, sleeping in doesn't happen all that often. >_______>

So, I guess my favorite part is no school. And the wicked tan I get. 8D Mine didn't even completely go away yet from last summer. Sweeeet.

I tend to keep my tan for a long time too, but we didn't have much sun last year so I haven't got that much of a tan at the moment.

There aren't enough hours in the day for me, so staying up late is what I like to do in Summer.

Well here it's the dead of wintertime but I guess I could go ahead and answer. xD

I'm not a summer person. x_x I hardly ever get outside. Heat makes me uncomfortable. I'm really sensitive to it and no one gets that. Sometimes I feel like passing out. xP I do enjoy the time off from school. It's very wonderful. :) And the summer vacation to the beach (Ocean City, New Jersey for me! Woot! 8D) is always a nice getaway. <3

And of course sleeping in and staying up! xD

Allover I do prefer the colder seasons but summer isn't that bad. ;D

I now its far off but Im using it for a project... If you have anything else you enjoy just post it!

I live just down the road from a beach, so cooling off in the sea is probably my favourite part of Summer. I never tan for some reason, I just stay white as a ghost. I've never actually had sunburn either O_O

Well here it's the dead of wintertime but I guess I could go ahead and answer. xD
I'm not a summer person. x_x I hardly ever get outside. Heat makes me uncomfortable. I'm really sensitive to it and no one gets that. Sometimes I feel like passing out. xP I do enjoy the time off from school. It's very wonderful. :) And the summer vacation to the beach (Ocean City, New Jersey for me! Woot! 8D) is always a nice getaway. <3

And of course sleeping in and staying up! xD

Allover I do prefer the colder seasons but summer isn't that bad. ;D
Hey, i go to Ocean City, New Jersey, too! Every summer! 8D I live only about two hours away from there, so it's great.

I can't choose! Sunny wheather, vacation and of course NO SCHOOL

ohhh... there are a thousand things i LUUUUVV in summer:

playing with friends 24/7

eating icecream more joyfully

swimming in my pool

wearing cuter clothes

no school

waking up early (love it) and actually being able to read the book cuz it's light outside

staying out with buddies, playin' those ol' games... sniffsniff :D (u dont know the half of this, an' don't ask)

more sleepovers

silly, messy picnics with friends

no being stuck in house with dumb electronics (sorry, tamatalk, it's so true.)

feeling very airy and light

pulling up all my hair in 1 ponytail without looking kinda stupid

getting my hair cut short

my freckles showing up beatiful

warm weather

no school

not as many chores

i could go on and on and on and on and onnnnnnnn....as u can see i CANNOT wait till summer

It's the middle of Summer here right nooow :)

I love like everything about it. I'm a heat person.

Here in Aussie it gets really hot. And I mean REALLY hot.

<3

Hey, i go to Ocean City, New Jersey, too! Every summer! 8D I live only about two hours away from there, so it's great.
O: That's so weird! Haha! Me and my family love it there. Can't wait to go this year. <33

I love staying up late during Summer. Then waking up at like 5:00AM. Yes, AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back