Sunny's Log (v4)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetpea40998

Reaction score
Thanks for looking! My v4 begged me to make it a log..... So I did! I will update it everyday, maybe even multiple times a day! B)

Mom I'm hungry....... *growl* I also..... Well let's just say you might need to clean up.... :)

Oh, haha, that's Sunny. Well I'd better go do everything! Enjoy her log!

Bye!

Ok so we went to the store and bought a Taco. B) Yeah, I know, kinda boring. So I kept taking him to school to get some higher skill points. I probably went.......

:) At LEAST 20 times!

Oh don't exaggerate Sunny. Oh wait a minute.. *counts* yeah we did go 21 times. :p So..... I fed him and cleaned up his.... mess. I went on TamaTown and cheated it 20,000 points. (And no, I'm not telling you how..... :p ) Note: It is not a hack. Look it up on google. It's simple

I'll update you soon!

Aww...... *tear* he's growing up........ Sunny evolved from a Obotchi, into a Debatchi. And sorry Sunny, but he is UGLY!

*crying* Thanks mom.......

Well I'm sorry but you have ugly buck teeth....

*crying harder* so I'm ugly and I have buck teeth??

Well..... yes.

Wooowwww......

Well anyways..... His training is 3 bars... he is 3 years old, and 99 lbs. (A bit heavy, Sunny)

I'm ugly, have buck teeth... and FAT???

*sigh* Anyways...... We are doing good.

Speak for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunny, tell everyone your stats. And by the way, the yellow text hurts my eyes, so even though she is yellow, I am changing her text to red (don't worry, there is red on the tamagotchi also)

Weeellll....... I am still a Debatchi, I am 3 bars training, 99 lbs, 2 years old, and I have 1350 gp! My mom is feeding me as soon as she sees I am hungry. :) ! I love my mommy, even if she calls me fat.

Oh come on, I didn't mean it that way!

Anyways... this is where she says, I will update you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aparently I didn't send my v4 to school enough............ >.<........... NOBODY will accept his job offer.....

He is still a Debatchi, training 3 bars, 3 yrs old, 99 lbs, 1550 gp.

My mom neglected me! She didn't send me to school, and now I can't get a job!!! *sobs*

Update you soon.

Note: I got my v1 in the mail, so if you read my other log, I will be adding my v1 to it.

Sunny is an adult so he won't evolve anymore, and he can't get a job because I didn't send him to school enough. 3 bars training ,5 yrs old, 96 lbs, 1120 gp.

Maybe I can get married soon

Only if you find the right person.

Yup. I can't believe I can't get a job..... :'(

Latest posts

Back