Suntchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ana031695

Reaction score
i went on the dating show and i married a suntchi and they had one kid. does that mean i will only get one kid for the rest of the game??????

No, the one child is the space character, you can still have 1, 2 or 3 eggs, but not on this generation.

When you get married to sunnytchi, you will always have one baby. And when you have the space family, you cannot get it again in a row, but you could get it again. You will only have one kid.

This is normal,as mentioned when you marry a sunnytchi you will always have one egg.this is the space family growth

egg-Iwatchi

Iwatchi-Hoshitchi

Hoshitchi-Mikazukatchi

Mikazukatchi-Sunnytchi

Sunnytchi-Planetchi

hope i helped!

I married a Sunnytchi in my 1st gen and the parents were Mamametchi and Planetchi and when I married a Violetchi in my 2nd gen the parents were still Mamametchi and Planetchi so does this mean I'll only have 1 kid for the rest of the game?

I married a Sunnytchi in my 1st gen and the parents were Mamametchi and Planetchi and when I married a Violetchi in my 2nd gen the parents were still Mamametchi and Planetchi so does this mean I'll only have 1 kid for the rest of the game?
Yes,it's because you would of had to marry Sunnytchi so it would only naturaly evolve into a Planetchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back