super adoption center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

porygonlord

Reaction score
well we have 4 tamas today

a :p named rebekah girl

a :) named alex boy

a ^_^ named boz boy

and a :huh: named flower girl

you can make freinds with other peoples tamas and then they can mate and ill give you babys and the pearants will go to tama planet. then you can raise more tamas who will evolve into adults and mate again and ect

so who wants one?

i adopted a tama from another adoption center she is a :mellow: named cherry and a ;) and :eek: named lea and lilly they need male friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
is sam ready 2 evolve? :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Update on my Tamas: I cared for them really well porygonlord! But they're having an issue:

:ichigotchi: : TamaSweetie, I like Mystery, but he...

*Flower's convo with Mystery*

:wacko: : Mystery, um...

:nazotchi: : what?????

:lol: : um... I think... you're really...cool. I think... I like you, Mystery, but... I don't know what to do! (blushes)

:nazotchi: : LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I ought to keep a mystery forever!!! (in a mean voice, and jumps away)

*Convo ends here*

Poor little Flower's heartbroken and crying! What should I do?

Anyway, the main purpose I came here again is that I want to adopt a young Tama who is most in need to be cared for. If you have any special Tamas please reply to tell me! :) And I think Sam's still a teenager (I might be wrong but somehow I remember this character being a teen), I think he can evolve to :eek:

ya i'll just evolve him to a :puroperatchi:

o and my :marumimitchi: lilly saw mystery and wants to talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back