Super Adoption!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me:Want your ball?

Bliy:Yes! *Plays with ball*

Me:Now don't eat any popcorn, or kibble. Ok?

Bily:Okkkk.

Me:*take a nap*

P.S. Mametchi 4ever? I said i wated to be a Dentist.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay but can i make a deal that can order 2 pets if i can can i have 2 snhouzers those bearded dogs that have tiny tails if you find them if not then never mind

But it's not fair, if you take all the cute ones, you know you could just keep the pics of the cute ones, and rename it and keep it as a pet.... Sorry.... But then it will get hard to keep track of who you have, and other people can't get the good ones.

Oh, and only 1 job per person.

Me: Hey Lily, whatcha doing there?

Lily: Whaaa, I'm changing back into my old self?? How come I not orange anymore??? I'm the exact same as when you adopted me.

Me: I don't know, maybe now that you are even older (but still the same size XDD) you are changing again. Besides, I like you this way.

Lily: Ok. *plays with ball*

Me: You crazy kitty. XDDD

Doctor- cassandrapito Checks up on the pets that haven't been fed:

Other Doctor-: Takes the doctor job if Doctor is gone

Dentist-: If a pet is fed too much snacks(Dog Biscuits, Fish) Then check it's teeth

Other Dentist: Takes over doctor Job is other doctor is gone

Item Making: Help making items for the shop

2nd Item Maker: Also makes items for shop

Pic finder-Gotchigrl96: Help find good animal pictures.

uM, Guys, Please use this form, for applications for jobs:

Pet Name?:

Your Nickname in the RP side of this(No numbers for nicknames please, it can get hard to remember the numbers, even if it is 1234 of in order) :

What Applying for:

Example(Only for forms applying ofr item making helping, nad name getting)

RULES FOR ITEM KAING:

YOU MUST Make them by yourself. You can't take them from another site.

The limit for the size it is is 500x500. Any bigger, I won't put it on teh shop. PM Me with the finished item. DON'T Put it in the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back