Super Mario 64 DS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Red~Rose~

Reaction score
A place to talk about all things Mario!

I love Yoshi. He jumps really far. I said to my cousin 'Never underestimate the power of Yoshi' It was funny!

Who's your fave character? Your fave game? Anything you want to say about Mario? Post it here!

I've only really properly played the game in the title. It is the best game I've played. To bad Yoshi can't punch as well. I like Luigi because of his back spin

I've played on my friends game of Mario Kart. I like the on on the Nintendo DS track.

I Like the OLD Mario. Like the Mario for the console Nintendo The NES Nintendo. . <3 Those were the days.. -shot- Until my dad SOLD my nintendo.. D:< It had the old Zelda too. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all the Mario games. The only Mario related game that I know of that has Mario captured is '''Super Princess Peach''. It's a very good game. I love the Mario games! :D :p

Super Smash Bros. Brawl! Yoshi+Mario=High jumping fire punching, Green Human with a big nose!

Mario uses that awesome finisher. But Yoshi's is waaaaay better because Yoshi breathes fire and flys and......................Mario just moves..............................and shoots 1Zig-Zaggy fire line.(oh wow)

But I think Solid Snake is the best!

i have the origional super mario bros, super mario bros 2, donkey kong, super mario galaxy, super mario 64, super mario advance, mario kart double dash, and, i'll see what else i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back