Super Mario Advance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Reaction score
I recently bought a game for the GameBoy Advance called Super Mario Advance (I bought the Japanese version, knowing how I'm a Shroob-Noob). I was immediatly hooked with the game. You can play as 4 different characters. Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Kinopio (Toad). Mario being average, Luigi and Peach having good jumps, and Kinopio being awesome (actually, strong and fast). The final boss of this game is Wart (Mamu), a fat frog who chokes on veggies? Ah, well, the game is actually Doki Doki Panic. Even if SMA isn't really a true Mario game, it is a blessing to all who plays it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have this game (in English)! it was quite addicting! do you know any of the warp zones? i actually know the location of each one, so if you would like, i could tell you.

my fave character is luigi. i like toad, but he cannot jump that well, especially when there's shyguys and sniffits chasing me. i actually like the ninjis (those purple guys who bounce and run around), but i HATE phantos. creepy indestructible masks.

edit: this game was on the nes as Super Mario Bros. 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, Super Mario USA for the SFC. Gotta love it!

...I laughed very hard when a red Birdo says: "Oh, f*ck you," when you kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back