super mario sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxkiroxxx

Reaction score
I was on the beach in Delfino plaza and i walked into the water, but i went underwater instead of swimming and it didnt even show the underwater lives! it worked one more time, but then i switched to hover nozzle and i was swimmimg again. So weird...

Cool. Personally, i think super mario sunshine is the best mario game ever made. This glitch has never happened to me before though. But anyway, yeah, this was my favorite video game as a child along with LoZ: the wind waker. So talking about it brings back so many memories. <3

Where'd you do this?

Super Mario Sunshine has a lot of bugs with physics, I always go through floors and they end up killing me..

That's weird, for as long as i've played this game i don't think it has ever glitched for me.

What's everyone's favorite level from this game? My fave is red coins in the hotel! Once you figure out how to do it it's fun to race the clock.

I love Noki Bay, where you have to clean the eel's teeth xP
Ah, that one scared me to death! I hated being that far underwater, it's so scary. And you lose life so fast, I was always worried i wouldn't get enough coins.

I like how in Noki bay you can spray walls and they reveal secret passages. o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back