Super Mario

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Yoshi!

Reaction score
Hey guys! I have Super Mario for my Nintendo 64. Me and My brother are having SO much trouble with the castles secret stars. If you know where any of them are, I would be so grateful if you told me. :)

-Ninja Yoshi :)

I don't have Super Mario for the Nintendo 64, except I do have Super Mario 64 for my Nintendo DS :lol: Super Mario 64 is really fun. I have found lots of the castle's secret stars. One of them was in the aquarium where I had to swim to get 8 red coins and then a star appeared!

//TP

Thanx guys!

Tamapatchi- I'm pretty sure that getting 8 red coins is a regular star, not a secret star. Thanx anyways though. :lol:

-Ninja Yoshi :lol:

Thanx guys!Tamapatchi- I'm pretty sure that getting 8 red coins is a regular star, not a secret star. Thanx anyways though.  ^_^

-Ninja Yoshi  :huh:
Well, it counted it as a secret star while saving. So it's pretty obvious that it's a secret star.

//TamaPATCHI

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you go to the secret slide?It`s in the room where Pincess Peach`s portrait is.Jump inside it when you go in there.Also, did you go to the one that`s in the river at the bottom of the lake/river next to the Princess`s house?There`s one there, too.

To get there though you have to ground pound the two columns down at the basement of Peach's castle.It's over to the right of the room with the level Hazy Maze Cave. Need any tips? just pm me.

To get there though you have to ground pound the two columns down at the basement of Peach's castle.It's over to the right of the room with the level Hazy Maze Cave. Need any tips? just pm me.
Oh, right, thanks!

No problem. I have played nearly every mario game there is and beaten it. Including Super Mario 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back