super smash bros. BRAWL! discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cecib

Reaction score
okay, here's the topic about Brawl. rules go first:

1, dont flame. xP

2, if you hate Brawl DONT POST. please. itll make our lives better.

and thats it. now i want to go on about a hack (moveset swapping.) if you hack and go to training mode, yes it stayed, you can now change your characters moveset. they only keep their final smash. LOL i saw some videos about that and i want to post the funny ones (but one cruel for pokemon lovers like me) first, HILARIOUS, peach with sonics moveset. she looks like a short devil with really long arms and her head really itches. second, not as funny but funny mr. game and watch with ROBs moveset. he has one leg and it goes below platforms. third, funny but cruel, pikachu with ganondorfs moveset. people call him longchu; it looks like Pikachu got shretched.

oh, yea, three more things, all characters keep their sounds. i got all this from a YouTube video. (well three. three parts.) want to see them? search up super smash bros. brawl moveset swapping part (whichever- one two, or three)

pikachu and mr. game and watch are in #1. Peach is in #3. some cool ones are in #2.

Cept the game often don't work and ya gotta head back ta the place ya bought it from, and exchange it. So many probs with the American release, like the game not startin', savin' issues, and some other junk.

I've heard of that. Didn't it get delayed when it was supposed to come out in December to February, and then it's out today? That's a real bum to people who were looking forward to buying it in December. Anyways, I don't think I'm going to buy it, but I've been watching videos on YouTube of it and it looks cool. ^_^

I have it it's Awesome Fun!! Kirby my fav ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't got it yet, but I will pretty soon.

I'll be using Pikachu as my character.

yea. Pikachu was my best in Melee. luigi's final smash seems cool, though-- theres a huge green ball and he dances in it xD. anyway, were members of BestBuy. this is when the little cards come into play with that. and another WiiMote.

cecib

Last edited by a moderator:
i love that game! sonic is cool and link loos cool 2!

i wish there weretamagotchis iin there like gozarutchi :D :p

HYYYYYYYYHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back