Super Smash Bro's Brawl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...How can anybody play as that WALL-E ripoff? *hates WALL-E*I hate R.O.B. almost as much as I hate Lexaeus(LOL KH NERD).

That is a loooot of hate....

I don't really like Sonic much either...

Olimar is impossible to play with.

I will admit I thought the pikmins were turnips the first time I saw them XD
It's all personal preference.

My best character is Zelda, and some of my friends are terrible with her.

My friend is good with Olimar. :)

I really like Peach, Kirby,Meta Knight, jigglypuff, and Samus. :D (And Zero Suit Samus) ^_^

EDIT:

I'm REALLY good as Peach. :D My brothers say that I'm cheap with her. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pikachu, Kirby, and toon link.

toon link sorta freaks me out on brawl because i went on the sound test and for some reason it went to 99 and it made a weird screaming noise o_O

I'm also good as Captain Falcon, Link, King Dedede, and Zelda. :( Oh and I almost forgot about Pit. :mellow:

My friend couldn't defeat the Ridley at the Research Facility and I beat it by my self, I did that level all the way till the Great Maze, so I'm a pretty good player by myself. :mellow:

^ Ohh, I remember fighting Ridley. He was harrrrd. O:

In the storymode, my brother and I are on the last boss. But we haven't played in ages. It'd be nice to beat him, but I can't do it by myself.

^ Ohh, I remember fighting Ridley. He was harrrrd. O:
In the storymode, my brother and I are on the last boss. But we haven't played in ages. It'd be nice to beat him, but I can't do it by myself.
Do you mean Tabuu? Yeah he's hard. :rolleyes:

Tabbuu is really tough.I was Zelda, and just teleported everywhere, and I beat him without dying even once! ;D
Cool! ;) I'm also good as Pokemon Trainer. :kusatchi:

my fav is Kirby :D
Isn't it strange that almost EVERYBODYS favorite character is Kirby? I mean Peach is easy to use, if you know how to use her. And Meta Knight, he's pretty easy and strong. :)

I think Kirby is pretty good as an all around character.

Usually it's kind of:

Strong character = Low jumper

Weak charater = good & fast jumper

Kirby is pretty medium.

I played SsBb today!

I havn't played in ages!

I was Pitt, Ike or Link most of the time.

=)

I find olimar REALLY hard to use and to control, but my brother plays really well with him. Its wierd, but everybodys different I guess.

I find it fun to play as Kirby because you can float around a lot. :) And I pi** my friends off by running away all the time and they can never catch me. :)

^ My friend just swallows me, and spits me out as soon as I'm about to die, and she can just float back up. -.-;
Yeah, it's pretty fun, isn't it? I suck at super smash bros., so at least with kirby i can eat stuff and run away and fly. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back