Super Smash Bros. Melee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol who didn't play theoriginal N64 Super smash bros

without having there best player be Kirby.

They made Kirby to good in that game, lol then

in super smash bros melee, they made him waaay to weak. O_O

Lol but yes I play Super smash bros melee.

My bro and I have unlocked everything you

can in the game. O.O Took a while, lol

But my best characters are...

1#:Roy

2#:Luigi

3#:Young link

I love that game! Rocks my socks.

CAN'T WAIT FOR SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL THOUGH!!! >=D

Haha I still school with Kirby on the Super Smash Bros Melee.

Same with Pikachu, Link and Zelda.

Im best with Young Link. Also kirby and bowser.

For all of u kirby fans, i use a trick with kirby. i suck the enemy in and walk the edge and shoot them out.

Im best with Young Link. Also kirby and bowser.For all of u kirby fans, i use a trick with kirby. i suck the enemy in and walk the edge and shoot them out.
I've tried that It work at times but sometime you fall of the clip and the opponent doesn't fall off, xD, sometimes..

I've tried that It work at times but sometime you fall of the clip and the opponent doesn't fall off, xD, sometimes..
That never happened to me but my oppenet does get up sometimes.

That never happened to me but my oppenet does get up sometimes.
[SIZE=10pt]One time my cousin tried to do that and one x_x. It just depends on how many lives you have to me ;) .[/SIZE]

o_O How come so many

people's best character is Kirby...

Besides the fact that he can puff and suck

up his opponent, hes not all THAT good. o_O

I find it very hard to be good with him.

>.< No offense to some people who think hes awesome.

Yeah, I find Kirby move's weak at times, but he's good at time. I love Sheik nail attacks, I love doing the Down + A attack. I'm pretty good with Samus, when everybody's fighting I shoot them with the B button attack one time I used Zelda and reversed back like a Mirror. I like when Jigglypuff use Rollout. Let's talk about what item you are good at :eek: .

My Favorite character has to be Mr.Game & Watch..

Sausages and a Chair as a weapon? You gotta be kidding me.

My Favorite character has to be Mr.Game & Watch..Sausages and a Chair as a weapon? You gotta be kidding me.
I like when he does Flag # 9 because it's the electric one, but if it's misses you damage yourself. I like Mr. Game & Watch attacks :eek: , I always pick him in blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody ever heard of the Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Toad rumor? Here's some links on the info .:Toad Rumor.:, .:Sonic Rumor info.:, and some pictures of Sonic and Tails Click. That one is weird because those sprites are from Sonic Heroes and the other sprites of Sonic is from Sonic Adventure 2 battle, and notice how Toad is just doing the running animation throughout the whole pictures like on the game. The items seem a bit large to them, and those are animations of Sonic flying in the air like Sonic Heroes, and that's Shadow running just like Sonic Heroes, also the stage Corneia seems to faded and water colored.

Any comments?

Has anybody ever heard of the Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Toad rumor? Here's some links on the info .:Toad Rumor.:, .:Sonic Rumor info.:, and some pictures of Sonic and Tails Click. That one is weird because those sprites are from Sonic Heroes and the other sprites of Sonic is from Sonic Adventure 2 battle, and notice how Toad is just doing the running animation throughout the whole pictures like on the game. The items seem a bit large to them, and those are animations of Sonic flying in the air like Sonic Heroes, and that's Shadow running just like Sonic Heroes, also the stage Corneia seems to faded and water colored.  

Any comments?
Yeah I've heard of that rumor too.

But i think its fake. And from your description

of it, It sounds really fake. O.O

Lol...Water colored...

It was trick in 2002 April, a April Fool's joke. One time they almost tricked the whole world that Shen Long can be obtainable on Street Fighter 2. They always have to make you do something almost impossible. Who can shoot all the Credit?! That's the Toad Rumor, turns out it was just Peach's toad.

P.S. Who is Shen Long?

good i have that one, now i can help you
~edit:i hope you know tha gamecube controls,im bad at explaining them.....

how to play?ok, well you come with lots of charatcters but you can unlock more by doing lots of things once you have unlocked everything you win the game.its hard work

theres so many things you have to unlock that you might want to look up how to do it,kay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back