Super Smash Brothers BRAWL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
Me and my brothers anticipated this game for a year! Le'me tell ya... it was worth it! Do any other Tamatalkers have the best game of all time? Maybe we could battle sometime. Even if you have Melee, or even the old version, please don't hesitate to post your thoughts about any of the Super Smash Brother games! I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty good as Zelda/Sheik (My main character)... and slightly less as good with DiddyKong (My secondary character). What character is your favorite/are you best at? I really would like to hear what Tamatalk thinks of the game. Happy posting!

~SkyCrystal~

I want that game. I was having second thoughts, but then I played it a friend's house and liked it. I was especially happy that Sheik IS in this game. He's so awesome. =D [yes I said he.]

I might get that game for my birthday that's coming up or something.

I have it. It's a pretty popular game.

I play as Pikachu, Link, and Marth. Only because people choose my character all the time so I have to play as them at different times.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a great game.

My best characters are Pikachu, Lucario and Zero Suit Samus.

I love that game, though I've only been able to rent it once. ^^

I'm pretty attached to Ike in this game. I love abusing Ike's B + Up move. Though sometimes I end up falling to my death when I use it. ^^;

I have that game, I've been maining as Lucas (MOTHER Fan :D )
i main with him too. my secondary is kirby. looking at the people that only rented it, well, im lucky i got it for easter...

id like to battle on Wifi, but this is disscussion, so i will make a new topic.

cecib :p

I wont be buying Brawl, not my sort of game.

My Wishlist/Preorder list for this year is;

Gta IV

RockBand/Guitar hero DS.

That's it really.

i have the game and im best with link

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back