Super Smash Brothers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, we don't have Gamestop in Canada.

Second, I don't like eBay. I sometimes don't trust the sellers.

Thanks for the help, though.
Wait, you don't have GameStop in Canada? I was pretty sure there was bc I saw an article on 3DS blog saying pre orders were available in GameStops in Canada... Maybe it's just certain regions of Canada? Idk.

@Purin: All right, I get what you're saying about taunt spammers, but I play online a lot and I very rarely come across them, I think you're over exaggerating. I think I literally only came across one taunt spammer in about 6 months. If recovery is your main problem with playing online, then choose a character with good recovery, it's as simple as that. I mean, there are almost 40 characters in the game (37 i think?) so it shouldn't be hard. I mean Jigglypuff is cute I guess, but its not the best fighter. And the thing with edge hogging is that if you know how to do it, you have the same ability as the other online brawlers have. If it works on you, use edge hogging against them.

If Melee had online capabilities, there would be just as many taunt spammers, except it didn't. Don't blame this on brawl itself.

And you're saying that brawl is fun when you play it with friends, and not online. Well, you could play Melee with friends and it wasn't possible to play online. So really this isn't a valid argument on your part, now is it?

The deal with final smashes is that it's a risk and benefit ordeal. If you take the risk to go for the smash ball putting yourself in the way of attacks from the other players, you can receive the smash ball and use your final smash. Everyone has the same chance of getting it if they try and they can use their final smash, so its completely fair. If you don't like them, turn them off. They're banned from tournaments anyway.

Wait, you don't have GameStop in Canada? I was pretty sure there was bc I saw an article on 3DS blog saying pre orders were available in GameStops in Canada... Maybe it's just certain regions of Canada? Idk.

@Purin: All right, I get what you're saying about taunt spammers, but I play online a lot and I very rarely come across them, I think you're over exaggerating. I think I literally only came across one taunt spammer in about 6 months. If recovery is your main problem with playing online, then choose a character with good recovery, it's as simple as that. I mean, there are almost 40 characters in the game (37 i think?) so it shouldn't be hard. I mean Jigglypuff is cute I guess, but its not the best fighter. And the thing with edge hogging is that if you know how to do it, you have the same ability as the other online brawlers have. If it works on you, use edge hogging against them.

If Melee had online capabilities, there would be just as many taunt spammers, except it didn't. Don't blame this on brawl itself.

And you're saying that brawl is fun when you play it with friends, and not online. Well, you could play Melee with friends and it wasn't possible to play online. So really this isn't a valid argument on your part, now is it?

The deal with final smashes is that it's a risk and benefit ordeal. If you take the risk to go for the smash ball putting yourself in the way of attacks from the other players, you can receive the smash ball and use your final smash. Everyone has the same chance of getting it if they try and they can use their final smash, so its completely fair. If you don't like them, turn them off. They're banned from tournaments anyway.
I guess... I never even take the smash ball risk (unless I'm Ness, PK Thunder!) but, I also see your point on taunt spammers. I realized both games are equally great!

Uhh, in Canada our equivalent to GameStop is EB Games. Maybe you thought EB Games was 'GameStop'? Idk...

Uhh, in Canada our equivalent to GameStop is EB Games. Maybe you thought EB Games was 'GameStop'? Idk...
Well, I definitely saw this article and it said GameStop in Canada, but it could be wrong. I was pretty sure we had EB games in the U.S. as well, all though i never go there.

Well, I definitely saw this article and it said GameStop in Canada, but it could be wrong. I was pretty sure we had EB games in the U.S. as well, all though i never go there.
Well, I live in the western area of Canada. Maybe in Ontario or something they have Gamestop. I seriously dunno.

Well, I live in the western area of Canada. Maybe in Ontario or something they have Gamestop. I seriously dunno.
That's probably the case, as I believe a friend of mine who lives in Canada mentioned living close to a GameStop as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back