super-tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi3000

Reaction score
SUPER TAMA Chapter 1

Once upon a time there was a mametchi named clark kent.He lived on a farm with his parents,and he wanted to do good for other tamas.Then,one day a meteor shower hit tamaland.He got close to one and passed out.Later he woke up on the ground in tamaland.When he woke up,some sort of heat came out of his eyes,then it stopped,"whoa,howd I do that" he said.Later on that day the same things happened with different abilities,1:xray 2:ran faster than a speeding bullet 3:picked up his fathers tractor.Then,he told his parents about his unique abilities."son,...its great you have these abilities,but"... his mom interrupted, "but maybe you should keep it a secret"."ok" clark said.He thought to himself in his room"I got an idea.I can make a costume so noone can recognize me so I can help other tamas with my unique abilities.So im keeping it secret,and I can still help tamas.Wait every superhero needs a name.Ill call myself super tama.

Latest posts

Back