Support Vest-a-Dog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluv

Reaction score
Police K-9's need eager attention towards their saftey. Police dogs not only need to answer the call of help, but need help themselves. Police dogs around the U.S., Canada, etc, don't have a vest to protect their chest and body. Vest-a-dog is well known for their terrific help towards dogs that don't have the proper protection of a bullet-prof vest for safety reasons. And since vests cost about around $500 dollars, policemen can't afford the money to buy the vest for the dogs. Would you like to help Vest-A-Dog? Here's how!

~Tell your local police department about Vest-A-dog, and how you would like to put out cans in local stores, K-marts, Kennels, etc, to raise money for the vests to dogs.

~Tell everyone you know! They can help too!

For more information, check their website on www.Vestadog.com, for the sake of police dogs everywhere!

excuse me, that was extremely rude.

I'm sorry, maybe you misunderstood. If you were a dog, how would you feel if you were shot with a bullet in your heart?

What important things? Isn't that important enough?

Why are Police Men underpaid? V.V;

Anyways, I really love Dogs and everything but I'm

not giving no $700 for a Vest. Police Men can afford them for themselves,

why not Dogs? Besides, it's rare that a bullet is shot in the Dog.

K-9 sniffs things out. It's not like they carry Guns. >.>

your right, tamagotchi rules, but vest-a-dog doesn't need the $500, they hust would likea donation, and the dogs do need protection. Most policemen are paid, you're right, but paying at least 1,000 dollars for the dogs other eqquipment is already hard. To believe it or not, dogs have been shot with a bullet, even if it is rare. Why do you think policemen carry guns? Because they don't know if the person is armed! Very good questions by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back