Surprise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicForever

Reaction score
Do you like surprises? Like Birthday Parties and stuff.

Well, I don't really. I can't explain why I donh't like it, it's a thing I hate. But I like surprises like presents. =D

What about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate getting scared/surprised. It doesnt take that much to scare me... i'm jumpy. Like, I went to my friend's house and I went to the bathroom When I came out she walked out of her hallway and said "boo." and I scream and fall on the floor. Humiliating =[

Yeah, like, well, OH! Every Christmas, Santa leaves presents early, so I open them early. Anyway, I opened them all and went to sleep, when I woke up, my mum and dad walked in with this HUGE box. It was an air hockey table, I was so surprised and I played it for weeks until my mum put it outside and it broke. ;_;

I guess i kinda like suprises. Only ones that i diddn't know wer gonna happen.(i mean like xmas where i no its gonna happen and 4 364 days i hav 2 wait 4 it.

I hate getting scared/surprised. It doesnt take that much to scare me... i'm jumpy. Like, I went to my friend's house and I went to the bathroom When I came out she walked out of her hallway and said "boo." and I scream and fall on the floor. Humiliating =[
haha,

I don't reccomend going to a Haunted House anytime soon if you're that jumpy..

I guess i kinda like suprises. Only ones that i diddn't know wer gonna happen.(i mean like xmas where i no its gonna happen and 4 364 days i hav 2 wait 4 it.
You mean 365 :)

And yeah I like suprises

I Luv surprises lol well it depends XD if it's my B day i don't wanna get screamed at awake XD I mean screamed at in a surprise way not insulting way lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back