Surprised Shopkeeper! HUH?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryfer1794

Reaction score
I heard that by surprising the shopkeeper you can enter passwords to give you special items. I know how to surprise it and all but everytime I do it it just stays surprised and if I don't press anything it will just go back to the regular screen. I really need help on how to do this cuz I REALLY want all these special items. Anybody PLEASE help me out. :hitodetchi:

Go to the section on tamatalk called 'Codes' and at the top are pinned topics which tell you what those codes are. You just use your ABC buttons to enter the codes once you have shocked the shopkeeper. Here's a link to the one's you need so you don't have to search for them.

Tip. Copy out the codes and put them in a word document on your own computer so you don't have to keep going on-line to find them.

V3 Codes

V2 codes

So you mean that right after I surprise the shopkeeper I have to press ab and c at the same TIME? I really thank u for these tips and I appraciate the time u spent 2 help me. Thank u soooooo much. :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back