Survivial in this Mincraft Relm

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipchi

Reaction score
Hi guys im PLaying minecraft so i might aswell blog about it.... so here we go!!!!

Side Note: I am using the Mo's Creatures Mod

It is the default texture pack

DAY 1

MCTTpic1.png

So i arrived here in a half desert Biome and half green-life Biome... So lets go find some trees and Coal... it took me about 2 minutes to find a... forest lets say and a while to chop down some of them... Not long after I spotted some thing spectacular..

MCTTpic2.png

In the distance you can see a little horsie.... aahhhhh (Cute voice ahh not a scared voice aahhhh) its so cute *Smilie face* I really want to tame one but I cant right now... but when I walked over to it... i saw something gruesome i couldn't take a picture of.. A cat killing a poor defence-less rabbit

MCTTpic4.png

I found loads of coal so I set up a crafting bench and dug a hole into the side of the rocks and grabbed a lonely rabbit and took it inside but it ran away so i fed some birds some seeds and they flew away *Sad Face* So now im lonely...

Well it started getting dark so

MCTTpic5.png

That is the end if Day 1

END OF DAY 1

Ugg Minecraft is acting up so weird... but i have backed up my world so fear not... but it may be a while till i start logging again... D=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back