Survivor hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edie is still alive. 8 years old tonight. The match maker has come like 4 times already XD I've been turning them down. To be honest I don't think I've ever had an oldie character on a tama so this will be interesting to me LOL

hello i hatched my v1 and got a girl and i named it tema because thats how i say tama tema samething as tamagotchi temagotchi ill update when she evolves

My P2 is now 7 years old but got paused for a while XP

My P2 is 7 years old and now a mimitchi! :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

IMG_0040.jpg

^thats my P2 :3 :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Edie is still alive. 8 years old tonight. The match maker has come like 4 times already XD I've been turning them down. To be honest I don't think I've ever had an oldie character on a tama so this will be interesting to me LOL
yeah me neither

My P2 is 7 years old and now a mimitchi! :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
Cool! Love mimitchi LOL *points to avatar*

Eddie is 10 today too. Still hangin about the screen. I have taken to the slot game lately... XD GAMBLING ON TAMAS!!!! but really it's the only way to make any gotchi points on the V2 X_X

-Purn

im going to say i hate the v1 because it does nothing but thats ok its still wont evovle will post if it evolves.

Jade is 11yrs and she changed today!

I have Otokitchi (the matchmaker)

*sigh* :mellow: she is getting old I hope she lives long :)

My P2 is 9 years old but I got a V2 and V4.5 on crags list :^D but I'm only running the V2 so

I pressed download to see what the seller had on it they had a toddler girl named Carla :3

Here she is
carla.jpg

I'm thinking of maby adding her?? shes 0 years old :lol: <_<

My V2 is so old :(

but it's cute how the food changed and now the meal is Sushi and the Snack is coffee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back