Suzanne Sky's Log of the MORTE Tamagotchi Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne Sky

Reaction score
INTRODUCTION:

I'm making this log mainly because I want to keep track of the progression of characters from my Tamagotchi Connection (v.5) and to kind of have a time frame for the growth and changes that occur, that I can refer back to.... (to which I can refer back.) :chohimetchi:

It was about 2 weeks ago when I saw Tamagotchis in Walmart's toy section. I was shopping for birthday gifts for two of my granddaughters. I got them remote control cars, doll clothes and a frisbee/ball kind of thing. After looking at all the hand held virtual pet toys/games or whatever you want to call them, and reading all the information on the packaging of each kind, I got myself a V.5 Flower Party (hot pink with white flowers and black branches) Tamagotchi. I was curious about them, and didn't know if I would even like it, but getting one was the only way to find out.

Later that day, I untabbed it and tried to make sense of what you do with one of these things. We had 5 houseguests at the time, and a couple of visitors, too, so there really wasn't much time or space to learn about it. I tossed it aside. Now and then, I would punch buttons on it, but still didn't get it. Then I told my oldest granddaughter (12) she could have it, if she wanted it...but she didn't. THEN I found the instructions that I didn't see in the packaging previously, and put them aside for a quieter moment. Over the next few days, I started googling Tamagotchi and reading everything that I could about them online. The light bulb started to glow a little. :marumimitchi:

I started trying to take care of my 3 little tama creatures, but the time was set backwards (a.m. vs. p.m.) so they were mostly asleep when I was awake, and awake when I was asleep. Mostly. I have weird sleep habits. I thought I was doing pretty well, even though there was a lot I needed to learn and just didn't understand yet. And I still had all the company, so couldn't really get into it as much as I needed to, to start. I raised the first three to children, but then one day they all got furious with me and returned to their home planet. :puroperatchi: I don't even remember, for sure, what types they were.

But in the meantime, I found out how to set the time correctly, and learned more after all the houseguests left and started again. This set grew to be healthy adults. There were two brothers and one sister. They turned out to be a Furicotchi, a Nemutchi and a Violetchi. I really liked the Furicotchi, too, but decided that the Violetchi was my favorite. I intended to marry her to a Sukatchi and work toward a pure Violet family. But during the Dating Game, I saw a Sunnytchi, and couldn't resist. So he became a Planetchi. She became a Mamametchi. Their baby was a Iwatchi, who became a Hoshitchi, who became a Mikazukitchi.

WHERE I AM NOW:

Generation 2 - My Mikazukitchi is at 80% bonding, healthy and happy, and asleep for the night. More news (tomorrow, probably) when anyting develops. :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I got 'fan mail'!!!! LOL!

I read your log , SS .Your doing a great job :D I found it funny when you said " the light bulb was starting to glow " xP I was laughing ( out loud ) and everyone was staring at me. I couldn't really explain what happend :p
Just so you know , people aren't allowed to post on people's logs , but someone will pm you and say " hey , great log " or something and you can quote it in your topic :)

~FamiTama
So, since she told me that, I am quoting her. :D Thanks so much FamiTama! I really appreciate the encouragement and information.

UPDATE: So since the time I usually feel free to just sit and play the bonding games is about 9pm, and that's when my Tamas go to sleep for the night, I hurried and got things done and sat down around 8:45 last night to play the Golf and Shoe Matching games. I continued playing them until 9pm. Then this morning when Mikazukitchi called me for training, afterwards I saw that she had increased her bonding to 90% YAY! :D

NAMING MY TAMAS: Hmmm... I don't know if I really want to do that. I am such a 'name perfectionist' and these little guys advance in generations so quickly, that I will be constantly naming them, I think. I would be naming them a special name and then *poof* they'd be gone in a matter of days or maybe a couple of weeks. Unless I am missing something... I don't know... Maybe I will name my Mikazukitchi, Michaela...or Mickie... or Zoe... or Wanda... I'll think about it...

I borrowed this idea from someone else.

CURRENT V.5 STATS

NAME: Morte Family

FAMILY TYPE: Blended

HUNGRY: OOOOO

HAPPY: OOOOO

GOTCHI POINTS: 4480 cents

FAMILY MEMBERS: MOM-Mamametchi, DAD-Planetchi, DAUGHTER-Mikazukitchi

GENERATION: 2

BOND PERCENTAGE: 90%

My grandsons and I were out geocaching this afternoon, and at 4o'clock, I must have not heard the training 'beep'. We were in a location where it was very windy and were preoccupied with reading and following the GPS coordinates. But at 6:00pm we were back in the car and I heard the 'beep' for training. So after I stopped, pulled over and trained my Mikazukitchi, I checked her stats and was surprised to see that she had 100% in bonding. :angry:

I got a wonderful surprise just a few minutes ago, while I was out driving! My tama's special music started playing, and Mikayla Mikasuki morphed into Mikayla Sunnytchi! So that means that about 2 or 3 (or 4?) days from now, I can start looking for a husband for her. :) After that, it will be on to Generation 3! I really want to marry her to another Sunnytchi, though, so it may take a while until one shows up on the Dating Show... I don't know.

CURRENT V.5 STATS

GOTCHI POINTS: 4720 cents

FAMILY MEMBERS: MOM-Mamametchi, DAD-Planetchi, DAUGHTER-Sunnytchi

BOND PERCENTAGE: 100%

And this just in, this morning:

Hi Suzanne!  It's me, Esther/Ermie!

I've just finished reading your log - it's fantastic & I only wish mine could be that good! I've decided to PM you to give you some more 'fan mail' to add to your collection! 
Don't believe her! Hers is not only 'that good', it is better. Wonderfully imaginative and whimsical! Go check it out!

It's almost 2pm, here, and I when my Tama beeped me, I saw that Mikayla (Sunnytchi) was down two in both hunger and happiness. After taking care of those needs, and flushing her toilet, I tried The Dating Show once again, and it was available! ExCiTeMeNt!!!

Her first option was a nice Hotsugatchi man, and she was really tempted, but decided to hold out for her true love (which will be another Sunnytchi).

Trying once more, there was a Nemutchi behind the curtain this time. No... he seems too sleepy.

The third and last try for today got her a Mumutchi. Nope.

So, we are really disappointed, since we both want her to get married very soon. But, tomorrow is another day....! Check back for tomorrow's Dating Show report.

CURRENT V.5 STATS

GOTCHI POINTS: 5080

[SIZE=13pt]Ahem! SHOCKING DEVELOPEMENTS![/SIZE]

As the day wore on into dusk, Makayla and I got increasingly impatient. After messaging with another Tamagotchi friend over on the Moshi Moster site, we decided to get in our little time machine and reset the time. Well, we reset...and reset, and reset, and...well, you get the picture. My fingers were numb by the time Makayla decided that there must not be any male Sunnytchis left in TamaWorld, and decided that the handsome young Mametchi, whose name is ... um...Doogie Howser, M.D. was REALLY her true love.

So! They got married and turned into Planetchi and Papamametchi just like [SIZE=15pt]*snap*[/SIZE] that. Dang!

But soon there were three bouncy little eggs. When they hatched, the triplets were a boy Mimifuwatchi, a girl Mimifuwatchi, and a boy Omututchi. Were Mikayla and Doogie ever surprised!!! They were especially surprised at how quickly the babies got hungry...and unhappy...and needed diaper changes and how often the cycle repeated itself in such rapid succession! They were exhausted!

They gave the babies a heart key to play with, which made them really happy. They also gave them dolls to play with, and those didn't make them happy, surprisingly, but they did help them bond, since they played with them repeatedly for a loooong time. (numb fingers, again)

Soon they morphed into toddlers!

The boy Mimifuwatchi became a Mousetchi.

The girl Mimifuwatchi became a Sukuratchi.

The boy Omututchi became an Ahirukutchi.

In their exhausted state, after all the work of raising the babies to toddlers, Mikayla and Doogie realized they hadn't had time to catch their breath and name them yet!

So the triplets became:

Mickey

Belle

and Donald.

No, Mikayla and Doogie were not making fun of the boys looks! Honest!

The toddlers still liked playing with their dolls the best, although they used the computer and played pinball, too. They played hard right up until bedtime. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...

NEW STATS

GOTCHI POINTS: 5130

GENERATION: 3

BOND PERCENTAGE: 20%

[SIZE=13pt]Today the Morte Family went with my youngest son's fiance and I to shop for wedding and reception things. Overall, they held up much better than[/SIZE]

we did. It was a long day. They beeped me, got training, and got fed and given toys to play with while waiting in check-out lines, while we ate lunch in a

restaurant, and all through the day. Only two people commented, besides my future daughter-in-law. A little girl bussing tables in her family's restaurant,

asked what it was. She looked to be about 9 or so, and she didn't have one, she answered to my question. The other comment came from the woman ahead

of me in a check-out line. I had just fed and given them a toy to play with, and the 'happy music' was playing. She started looking to see if it was her phone,

and when she looked at me, I indicated my Tama hanging from my lanyard, and said, "No, it's me.". She just laughed and said she wondered where the

music was coming from.

It was a really good day, but we are all looking forward to staying home (mostly) tomorrow.

NEW STATS

HAPPY: OOOO (I ran out of time. It turned bedtime right after I took care of hunger.)

GOTCHI POINTS: 5350

FAMILY MEMBERS: MOM-Planetchi, DAD-Papamametchi, SON-Mousetchi, DAUGHTER-Sukuratchi, SON-Ahirukutchi (I got it all wrong yesterday, when I copied and pasted and forgot to change this line.)

BOND PERCENTAGE: 40%

[SIZE=12pt] Tonight at about 1 minute until 9pm, the trio of Tama toddlers transformed into teenagers! [/SIZE]

Mickey, who had been a Mousetchi, became a Mamekatchi!

Belle, who had been a Sukuramotchi, became a Chamametchi!

Donald, who had been an Ahirukutchi, became a Bakutchi!

I have to say that all three of them are gorgeous! Donald is no longer an ugly duckling. :D

Before their transformation, they were quite industrious all day long. They played mostly with the heart key and the computer, but did try a few other things too. They trained with blocks and the dartboard. They played a few games of Shoe Match.

At bedtime, their health and happiness stats were full - 5 hearts each.

BOND PERCENTAGE - 60%

GOTCHI POINTS - 5740

[SIZE=12pt]Not a lot to report tonight. They are still teenagers and still gorgeous. ^_^ [/SIZE]

NEW STATS

HAPPY: OOOO (I ran out of time. It turned bedtime right after I took care of hunger.)

GOTCHI POINTS: 6100

FAMILY MEMBERS: MOM-Planetchi, DAD-Papamametchi, SON-Mamekatchi, DAUGHTER-Chamametchi, SON-Bakutchi

BOND PERCENTAGE: 80%

[SIZE=12pt] ***NEWS FLASH***[/SIZE]

Tonight about 1 minute until 9, my Tama teens became adults!

Mickey - Mametchi

Belle - Chantotchi

Donald - Kuchipatchi

I'm sorry to report that Donald has lost his good looks. :/ Oh, well, according to the Tamagotchi personality chart I saw, Kuchipatchis are at least lovable.

Here is what it has to say about Kuchipatchis:

"You've done a pretty good job at being a parent, but you could have been better at handing out the discipline. What you have now is a pet who is laid back and lovable. but not very bright."

Ouch! That must hurt! Sorry you had to hear that, Donald.

And here is what it said about Mametchis:

"Talk about smart! This tamagotchi has an I.Q. of 250! It is very rare and shows that you have really paid a lot of attention to your pet. It plays the violin, reads and writes Latin, for heaven's sake, and is a wiz at physics. Because he is so serious, he tends to be a little on the stiff-personality side."

Well! Good and bad. But Mickey chooses to focus on the positive. He is brilliant and happy to be so.

Okay, obviously these must have written for older versions than the v.5 I am using. 'Discipline' is not an option, and Mametchis are not rare. At least I don't think so. This is the second one I have gotten in only 3 generations.

Which brings me to the lovely Belle, who has blossomed into a Chantotchi. I couldn't find anything about the personality of a Chantotchi.

PLEASE, if anyone is reading this, and knows, please PM me! Or if you have any advice on what Tama would be a good choice to marry her to, and why, please pm me also. Being a newbie, I really have no clue.

Yes, Belle is the one who will be moving forward. She is just too cute not to.

NEW STATS

GOTCHI POINTS: 6100 (still!)

FAMILY MEMBERS: MOM-Planetchi, DAD-Papamametchi, SON-Mametchi, DAUGHTER-Chantotchi, SON-Kuchipatchi

Belle is already looking forward to The Dating Channel and planning her wedding.

Her brothers, Mickey and Donald, and parents Mikayla and Doogie are starting to get their things packed and looking forward to their trip to the Planet Tama, which should occur immediately after Belle's wedding to some lucky, lucky, as yet unknown, Tamagotchi in 3 or so days' time.

[SIZE=13pt]WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Mrs. Mikayla Planetchi and Mr. Doogie Houser Papamametchi[/SIZE]

would like to announce the marriage of their lovely daughter,

Miss Belle Chantotchi to Mr. Harvey Hatsugutchi.

The Nuptials took place around 9:30 a.m. this morning.

Immediately after the honeymoon, the newlyweds transformed

into the prestigious SMART FAMILY, with the hatching of their two healthy eggs.

[SIZE=11pt]What a whirlwind romance! What a rush for Donald, Mickey, Mikayla and Doogie to get their bags and get on the space ship to return to their home planet! [/SIZE]

The new Smart Family quickly set up housekeeping in the old homestead... um...which is now known as 'The Family Estate'. Things were extremely busy caring for the two toddlers. Fortunately, Mr. and Mrs. Smart have a nanny to look after the mundane and near constant care required for very young tamagotchis. That nanny would be ME!

The first hatched was a girl. The second was a boy.

In keeping with their new and improved status, Belle and Harvey named the children after two well-known and much-admired geniuses.

The girl egg hatched into a Mimifuwatchi, and was named Marie Curie. The original Marie Curie was a famed French physicist and twice Nobel laureate best known for her work on radioactivity.

The boy egg also hatched into a Mimifuwatchi, and was named Albert Einstein. Of course, the original Albert Einstein, who was the leading scientist of the 20th century, was a German-born American physicist and Nobel laureate, best known as the creator of the special and general theories of relativity, and for his hypothosis concerning particle nature of light.

Mikayla and Doogie have no doubt that their offspring will not only live up to, but likely surpass the genius of their namesakes. Plus little Albert will never have wild, unruly hair as did the first Albert!

But time flew, and soon little Marie Curie morphed into a lovely teenaged Sukuramotchi, and little Albert Einstein morphed into a studious Mousetchi. Ah, where does the time go?! It seems that only this morning, they were little egglets rocking around the screen. *Sigh...*

[SIZE=12pt] NEW STATS[/SIZE]

FAMILY TYPE: Smart (hehe!)

GOTCHI POINTS: 6840 cents

FAMILY MEMBERS: MOM - (Belle) Mamametchi, DAD - (Harvey) Papamamatchi, DAUGHTER - (Marie Curie) Sukuramotchi, SON - (Albert Einstein) Mousetchi

GENERATION: 4

BOND PERCENTAGE: 20%

My thanks to my friends who gave me advice and continue to support me in bringing forth new generations of Tamagotchi citizens. Thanks especially to mametchi on Moshi Monsters, who never tires of helping me.

[SIZE=11pt] First of all, I made a mistake yesterday. Marie Curie Sukuramotchi and Albert Einstein Mousetchi were not teens, only children. I guess I missed a morph stage.... Eggs, Toddlers, Children?, then Teens and Adults. I guess... ANYWAY, This morning at a little after 10a.m. Marie and Albert transformed into teens! They are now a Chamametchi and a Mamekatchi. YAY! [/SIZE]

NEW STATS

FAMILY TYPE: SMART!

GOTCHI POINTS: 7340

FAMILY MEMBERS: MOM - (Belle) Mamametchi, DAD - (Harvey) Papamamatchi, DAUGHTER - (Marie Curie) Chamametchi, SON - (Albert Einstein) Mamekatchi

GENERATION: 4

BOND PERCENTAGE: 60%

[SIZE=11pt]NEW DEVELOPEMENT!!![/SIZE]

This morning, Marie Curie changed from a Chamametchi to a Violetchi.

And Albert Einstein changed from a Mamekatchi to a Furikotchi! That seems strange to me. I thought he'd morph to a Mametchi.

And are they teens or adults? I'm mixed up... I thought they were teens, but aren't Violetchis and Furikotchis adults? *sigh*

It's getting a wee bit frustrating trying to keep things straight and keep up...

The only other differences in the new stats are:

GOTCHI POINTS: 7410 and

BOND PERCENTAGE: 90%

[SIZE=11pt]...IN WHICH THEY BECOME A VIOLET FAMILY[/SIZE]

The day started off as usual with breakfast, games and activites.

But during the afternoon, Marie Curie Violetchi watched The Dating Show, and was swept off her feet by a handsome, if slightly lavendar Sukatchi, named... Vervain. Yeah, ...Vervain.

So, after tearful good-byes to the rest of the family, Marie Curie Violetchi and Vervain Sukatchi were united in matrimony, where they became Marie Mamavioletchi and Vervain Papakizatchi

After the fireworks cleared, there were two healthy eggs rocking and hopping on the screen. They soon hatched into a cute daughter Mimifuwatchi and a cute son Omututchi.

Then came much feeding, diaper changing and entertaining. But before long, the little ones morphed into a Violetchi and a Kizatchi. It was then, they were finally given their names:

Chickory and Thistle. (Vervain, Chickory and Thistle are all names of violet-colored wildflowers.)

So, it was a busy day for the Morte Family, going from SMART to VIOLET.

***NEW STATS***

FAMILY TYPE: VIOLET!

HUNGRY: OOOO (Oops!)

HAPPY: OOOO (Double oops!)

GOTCHI POINTS: 7640

FAMILY MEMBERS: MOM - Marie Curie Violetchi, DAD - Vervain Sukatchi , DAUGHTER - Chicory Violetchi, SON - Thistle Kizatchi

GENERATION: 5

BOND PERCENTAGE: 0%

Latest posts

Back