sweet.angel's blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweet.angel

Reaction score
July 20,2010.

I just opened my new v4.5, and then untabbed it.It was a baby boy! :kuribotchi:

I named it Tomas.

I haven't posted anything lately since I was on vacation.

But 5 minutes ago, he evolved from a teen to an adult!

He is a Celebtchi.

He got his job:He is now working in the hospital!

Also,he got 100 gotchi.At the shop,he bought the plant and it had 100 gotchi.

Yay! :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
He got a BABY!

it's a boy, again.I seem to have a curse!

:mimitchi:

And tonight Tomas will be gone. :)

I'll miss him a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Tomas left.Bye!

But he left a baby, like I said before.I named him Jack.I don't know why though.

1 HOUR LATER...

Well, now it's a kuchitamatchi!

Um...Well, nothing else, except that I am NOT going to get a color for my b-day. :(

But my birthday is on November, so I have time to panic. :D

PM me if you have a tamagotchi to suggest me to buy or something ...yeah (I always plan stuff ahead since I was 4, it's a habit

now.I plan Christmas like 3 months ahead now.LOL.)

Not much news today, exept that he evolved again.And it's the same teen as before! ;)

Oh well.

Also, when it comes to my collection,I am trying to buy a lot with 3 tamas.

If you were wondering why I haven't posting anything lately, it's because of the v2 that I bought and is soon coming to the mail, as well as a kuchipatchi plush.

So I tabbed up every tamagotchi (except my first tama, and I will never tell which version it is.hehehe... :D )

So, that's pretty much it.It's probably the last post on my v4.5 log, and if I start it again (I probably will because I liked the v4.5 a lot), it will be probably in a year or two, since my tamagotchi collection will never stop growing!.

It's the last post here for now, and until I have the v2, I am not posting anything in the logs section.So the v4.5's log will be "closed" until I decide to run it again. :D

Latest posts

Back