~Swiko's Tama-Go Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swiko

Reaction score
8:30 AM

This is my first ever Tamagotchi Log. Well, I've had Tamagotchis for a long time. I have a V1, V2, V3, 2 Music Stars, and yesterday, I bought a Tama-Go. I want to focus on my Tama-Go for a little while, and having 6 tamagotchis run at the same time can get a little hard/stressful for me. So my others are on pause for a while, since I don't want them to die.

Yesterday I bought a white Tama-Go with it's figurine. (I'm still not familiar with each tamagotchi's individual names, but it's that green one...) I got home and opened it out of the box. Me and my friend started ours at the same time. They both hatched into girls. I guess you can't name your Tamagotchi in the Tama-Go, so I'm sad. I set my username, birthday time, etc. I played with it and made sure it was always fed, and we got up to 4-5 friendship hearts. Last night it evolved into a Hoshitchi and went to bed immidiately after. So far today I have been playing games with it if it wasn't happy, and just taking care of it. Since it's only 8:33 AM where I live right now, I'll edit this post (or create a new post on this topic if I can't edit my own posts; I'm still new to this Forum) on any changes that come within the day.

Username: Swiko

Tama: Hoshitchi

Generation: 1

Weight: 17 lbs

Train: 1

Happy: * * * * *

Hungry: * * * * *

Friendship: * * * * *

Characters: 1

4:10 PM

Many improvements since I posted this morning. My tama's closer to being potty trained. I've managed to play lots of games and maintain her weight. We also bought a new house background for 5,000 points. She should evolve tonight and be a teen by 9:30-ish/tomorrow morning. We've also gotten to the max friendship levels!

Username: Swiko.

Weight: 19 lbs

Train: 6

Friendship: * * * * * *

9:05 PM

Took my Tama to Peter Piper Pizza's with me. Because I was too busy spamming Deal or No Deal, it gained a few pounds because I fed it a couple snacks. I connected with another Tamago (I think their name on here is misuzu_kamio xD) and so now my tama has a friend! :ph34r:

I'm going to bring it with me to school tomorrow. My tama went to bed at about 8, so it didn't evolve. It should evolve tomorrow when it wakes up! Which will be about my lunch hour, hooray! This ends today's post. Tomorrow is a new day, and a new post on this topic for my diary. :D

Edit: On the way to Peter Piper Pizza's, my tama went to the park. It played with an Oldie in the sandbox, and it just made me lol. :'D

Username: Swiko.

Weight: 23 lbs

Train: 7 (I don't even know how it's getting these if nothing happens!!)

~End Day 1~

Last edited by a moderator:
3:10 PM

I brought my tama to school with me today, so I wasn't able to be looking at it 24/7. When I woke up, I saw that my hoshitchi has evolved into a belltchi, which my friend told me is the best teen care tama for the Tama-Go! So that made me happy. We got a few more training bars today (somehow, I have no idea how it's getting so much when it barely even beeps at me). We played lots of games, but every time we play games, my tama gets hungry and pretty much gains the weight right back, so we've managed to maintain 20-25 pounds all day. My tama also went to the park today, but no one was there. Also, at around 8 am, my tama aged up and is now 2 years old! We also bought a new house today. It's the one with the dresser in the corner.

Tama: Shelltchi

Weight: 23 lbs

Train: 13

~End Day 2~

6:25 AM

Since I didn't get a chance to update again yesterday: after school, me and my tama played lots of games and stashed up a lot of points. We went to the park a few times and played in the sandbox and on the teeter totter. Somehow our friendship went down half a heart so now it's that grayish color in the last slot, which confuses me. We also achieved full training, because when I wasn't looking at it my friend told me, "I think it needs something!" So I quickly clicked the toilet icon and so it's training was full. Made me happy, haha. This morning I woke up to find that my tama had evolved into a Chamametchi! I've never had that before (mainly because I have mostly older version tamas that don't even have that charrie, and my newer versions like my Music Stars are neer girls... boooo). She's sleeping right now. I'll be taking her to school with me again today. She is an adult now but has not yet aged for today.

Tama: Chamametchi

Weight: 25 lbs

Train: 15

Friendship: * * * * * -

3:20 PM

I brought my tama to school with me again today. Around 7-8 am, it turned 3 years old officially. We played quite a few games today during lunch and stuff, and lowered her weight! We bought a new house again, the one with the curtains and the table in the corner (again). On the bus on the way home, my tama beeped and was looking sad. I tried to feed it, but it refused to eat. I couldn't click the icon to praise it or give it a time out, and it refused to play any games. When I gave it some medicine, it got better. That's something that's never happened to me before. Also, we got our friendship back to full hearts. Apparently you have to constantly give it attention to keep it fully up. And I haven't seen a poop all day--apparently the trainig really does potty train it!

Weight: 20 lbs

8:35 PM

My tama and I have played more games and bought some food because she's tired of eating pork and beans, and I'm tired of thinking of Weezer every time I see it, haha! Nothing much happened since my last update; my tama beeped for attention with the exclamation mark above her head and when I clicked a button she did a close-up. I have decided I need to give this tama an official name! The one thing I absolutely wish the Tama-Go still had was the ability to name your tama after birth! Usually I just name it somehting and that's how I refer to it the rest of it's life (like way back when I'd look at my v1 tama and think, "I need to check Tamra"). So, I'm going to give my tama a name on here! She's 3 years old already, but she deserves one as my first ever Tama-Go character. So, I'll name her Maria! But I pronounce it differently--Mah-ree-ahh. She was napping a few minutes ago, but when I checked her stats she woke up again. I will continue to play with her tonight but this will be my last Tama-Go Log entry for today.

Weight: 24 lbs

Happy: * * * *

~End Day 2~

3:05 PM

Once again, I brought Maria with me to school today. A very low maintinence day; no poops on the floor due to full training, but at lunch I saw her making the motion like she had to go to the bathroom. I clicked on the toilet icon just in case, but since I haven't seen her poop on the floor in days, I'm guessing that if I hadn't pressed the toilet icon she'd have found the toilet herself anyways. She also officially turned 4 today; we bought everything in the food shop and bought a new background again (the one with the couch, but I don't really like it so I might just buy one of my old ones). Also today, she beeped for attention and did the close-up thing. We played a lot of games as well, to make up some points lost from buying a new house and lots of food items. On the way home I thought I lost my Tama-Go so I jumped off the bus and ran back to my 5th hour class just to find the door locked and no one inside. Once I got back on the bus I took everything out of my bag and found Maria stuffed into the corner, where it had roleld when I picked my bag up. I get paranoid way too easily.

Weight: 16 lbs

~End Day 4~

11:35 AM

I had early release today so I'm home with my tama for pretty much the whole day! We bought another house today (the one with the dresser in the corner again since I'm sick of the other ones and/or don't like them) and bought out the food shop pretty much. Maria is now 5 years old. We went to the park on the bus on the way home and she played on the swings. Tomorrow she should be going to the dating place. :3

Weight: 15 lbs

8:30 PM

Well, I ended up just playing on the computer all day, but that doesn't mean I've neglected Maria! She's fine; we keep buying lots of food so we're low on points (well not really that low, but it's less than I usually have by far). Tomorrow Maria should be getting married and having a baby! Anyways, here's her current stats.

~End Day 5~

9:40 PM

Once again, brought Maria with me to school. In second hour I went to the Date Place like 50 times and the only thing that popped up was this really ugly bad care tama that looks like an oldie. So I decided, eh whatever, and they got married. I was hoping for a kuromametchi but I guess that didn't happen. Anyways, they've been together all day, no baby yet. I thought there would be a baby instantly like on the other tamas, but I guess the Tama-Go is different! My friend is going to make me a new necklace thing to put it on so I can wear my Tama-Go around my neck. Tomorrow we're also going to have a Tamagotchi filled day of fun and buy new figurines and stuff. Right now, Maria and her husband are sleeping.

Weight: 22 lbs

~End Day 6~

1:30 PM

I'm gonna buy a new figurine today! :3

And I'm making my friend make me a necklace thing for my tama-go. xDD

Sooo yeah this isn't really gonna be a long post, since nothing's really happened except for Maria being married to an old person.

Weight: 24 lbs

~End Day 7~

9:50 AM

So yesterday I bought a new figurine, the one of the chamametchi, because that's what Maria is! My friend got the one of the violetchi. We both played all the games and checked out all of the features on both of them. We cut off the chains of all of our tamas (including all the ones that have dead batteries or are paused) and got string and beads and made new, pretty and (most of them at least) matching bracelets! Except I turned my Tama-Go into a necklace because it's easier for my to get to it during school. Then we spent like all of our points at Tama-Town and bought a whole bunch of stuff! I also took Maria and her oldie husband to the movies last night. :3

This morning I woke up to see an egg on my screen. I slept in a little more and when I looked at Maria again, the egg had hatched into a baby girl! If only it was a boy, or if only my friend's was a boy, we had plans and everything! Oh well. There's always the third generation. :3

Characters: 3

5:20 PM

Kind of a lazy day today. I went on Tamatown with Maria, but I didn't really do anything other than run around so then I just got off that. I played a couple games but was distracted by other stuff so we haven't done much today. I also unpaused my v1 and my v2, but seeing as this is "Swiko's Tama-Go Log" and seeing as I like never play with my v1 and v2 (snacks, snacks, snacks) I won't make them a space for their own logs here. Mainly my only point with the v1 and the v2 is to keep them alive, but yeah. :3

Weight: 22 lbs

8:45 PM

I haven't played a single game all day with Maria because I'm sick to the extreme. Our friendship has gone down 3 entire hearts. But tomorrow Maria will be leaving and her baby girl will be with me, so there's nothing I can really do... oh well. I'd rather not get wet, drippy, liquidy snot all over my Tama-Go than have 6 friendship hearts till the day it leaves. Anyways, this is my only post for the day today, since I'm going to bed early. I hate being sick.

Weight: 38 lbs

Friendship: * * *

~End Day 9~

9:20 PM

I did not write an entry yesterday. I was home sick and didn't feel well enough. Anyways, since I got a good care tama last time, this year I want to try and get the bad care tama and then unlock it on tamatown. (That and when I'm sick I'm lazy). So Maria's baby girl is now a shelltchi (And I don't know how when It's 90 pounds and hungry half the time). I have yet to name her. Anyways, she's sleeping right now. I'll post her stats and then go to bed for school tomorrow.

Tama: Shelltchi

Generation: 2

Weight: 98 lbs

Train: 10

Happy: * * * *

Hungry: * * * *

Friendship: * -

~End Day 11~

1:35 PM

I was on vacation for the last few days so I was not able to post. Anyways, my tama (Melina) evolved into a Makiko. Today she got married to a kuromametchi. n_n Not much else, so yeah.

Tama: Makiko

Generation: 2

Weight: 97 lbs

Train: 10

Friendship: *

~End Day 16~

Latest posts

Back