Swimming!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAM

Reaction score
I'm a conpetitive swimmer, and I just want to see if there are any other swimmers on this site....

I have been on a summer leauge swim team for 5 years now, but just this fall I started USA swimming (which has 200, 500, and 1000 yard events) and I am loving it!!

feel free to post anything about swimming (even stories about people like Micheal Phelps if you want) :lol:

I love to swim but I would never have time to do competitons because I'm drawing a few pictures now that are time consuming.

I love to swim but I would never have time to do competitons because I'm drawing a few pictures now that are time consuming.
OK cool!!

Swimming is awsome though...works every muscle in the body =)

i love swimming but with school and extra curricular activities i only have time on the weekends.well after church that is :angry:

I love swimming. :3

I used to go to a swimming club, but I quit because they weren't teaching me anything new.

So now I sometimes go to my local pool & swim for fun or do lengths to keep fit or something. [:

One of my friends has a canadian record in swimming for 100 meter butterfly i think.

I ♥ swimming it's the only sport I can do without getting tired in seconds XD

I like swimming, but I like diving for rings and stuff XD last year there were two ADULTS using thier keys as a diving toy but I didn't know that so I dove for it and got it and asked if anyone lost thier keys and they said they were using it as a diving toy but they couldn't get it XD

:furawatchi:

I love swimming. I don't go into competitions, but I do swim without floats. But I am afraid of drowning, so its hard if the water is shallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back