Syle...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a "Style" I just buy whatever looks' nice at Wal-Mart.

Leg Warmers/Arm Warmers? I don't think I could pull off the Japanese style. Since I dyed my hair purple and cut it really short, people have been mocking me and bowing saying "Konichiwa" to me when I walk by. And I WASN'T even trying to look Asian.

I just can say, I would MUCH rather go for the Japanese Street fashions' then the American ones. I mean, they don't go wearing a thong, a mini-skirt, a tight Tank top were you can see their bra, and flip flops.

But like SK, it's bothersome to change. I will stay in the same outfit sleeping, and only change it when I go to school. I will rarely change my clothes' otherwise. I stay in the same outfit for a long time basically.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a "Style" I just buy whatever looks' nice at Wal-Mart.
Leg Warmers/Arm Warmers? I don't think I could pull off the Japanese style. Since I dyed my hair purple and cut it really short, people have been mocking me and bowing saying "Konichiwa" to me when I walk by. And I WASN'T even trying to look Asian.

I just can say, I would MUCH rather go for the Japanese Street fashions' then the American ones. I mean, they don't go wearing a thong, a mini-skirt, a tight Tank top were you can see their bra, and flip flops.
I hate when people mock others about what there wearing.

I'm not really trying to pull off the Japanese style. I just wear what I think looks awesome.

I hate when people mock others about what there wearing. 

I'm not really trying to pull off the Japanese style. I just wear what I think looks awesome.
Well Leg and arm warmers' look awesome. I will only get one type of Arm warmer as it is, I have a fat left thumb, while my right thumb is longer and skinnier, while the left is fat, short, and the nail in bigger in width. Not attractive at all. So I get the ones' without thumb-holes. >>

I wear what looks awesome! A Pink head-band! XD

Well Leg and arm warmers' look awesome. I will only get one type of Arm warmer as it is, I have a fat left thumb, while my right thumb is longer and skinnier, while the left is fat, short, and the nail in bigger in width. Not attractive at all. So I get the ones' without thumb-holes. >>
I wear what looks awesome! A Pink head-band! XD
Pink headband = awesome

I think headbands look awesome, but I don't like to put anything in my hair. I will only wear my hair up when it's hot outside.

o__O

I don't know why I hate things in my hair.

Pink headband = awesome 

I think headbands look awesome, but I don't like to put anything in my hair. I will only wear my hair up when it's hot outside.

o__O

I don't know why I hate things in my hair.
Well my "headband" is really a folded pink bandana. But it still looks awesome <3

But I had to let my hair grow a bit after I chopped it off in order to wear it sadly...

in the winter i look like a regular person, jeans and t-shirts, but all the time in the summer i look like some sort of weeaboo anime schoolgirl @_____@ plaid skirts, legwarmers, cute little tops, armwarmers, crazy pink-streak'd hair (not that crazy, but you know... i have pink hair *^*) and other stuff. sometimes i wear a hat with cat ears on it.

I WILL NEVER SAY THAT IT IS KAWAII.

EVER

in the winter i look like a regular person, jeans and t-shirts, but all the time in the summer i look like some sort of weeaboo anime schoolgirl @_____@ plaid skirts, legwarmers, cute little tops, armwarmers, crazy pink-streak'd hair (not that crazy, but you know... i have pink hair *^*) and other stuff. sometimes i wear a hat with cat ears on it.I WILL NEVER SAY THAT IT IS KAWAII.

EVER
We're alike. o__O

Too alike...

I look regular during the school year. Jeans and normal t-shirts.

I'm going to wear plaid, shorts, anime tee's, legwarmers, and arm-warmers this summer.

I have red streaked hair.

@__@

in the winter i look like a regular person, jeans and t-shirts, but all the time in the summer i look like some sort of weeaboo anime schoolgirl @_____@ plaid skirts, legwarmers, cute little tops, armwarmers, crazy pink-streak'd hair (not that crazy, but you know... i have pink hair *^*) and other stuff. sometimes i wear a hat with cat ears on it.I WILL NEVER SAY THAT IT IS KAWAII.

EVER
I wish I could pull that off! *_* Maybe I'll make use of that temporary dye.

shirts:pritty girly many have desines on them

Pants:jeans, caprees,and skirts(i dont where shorts because there are none out this spring that dont go up my a**)

Shoes:Scatebord sneekers,converse,flats,and knee high boots

Awesome. 

If I get honor roll this quarter I'll get some stuff from Hot Topic.

Cause' we're awesome like that. ;D
You know it. ;]

Hopefully you will, HT has had some reeeaallyy good sales lately. :)

ANYWAYS I got a 3 dollar shirt at Wal-Mart today.

It's how I roll.

And I ordered 6 pairs of wrist warmers, a tube belt, a guitar tank top and a Skelanimal from HT. The wrist warmers were like 2 bucks, the best was 1.50, and the shirt was.. 26$.. x.X

You know it. ;]
Hopefully you will, HT has had some reeeaallyy good sales lately. :)

ANYWAYS I got a 3 dollar shirt at Wal-Mart today.

It's how I roll.

And I ordered 6 pairs of wrist warmers, a tube belt, a guitar tank top and a Skelanimal from HT. The wrist warmers were like 2 bucks, the best was 1.50, and the shirt was.. 26$.. x.X
Awesome.

I love sales. Hot Topic has good sales a lot of the time. If there things aren't on sale then they're expensive. @__@

I bought a Greenday shirt yesterday for $5.

;D

[SIZE=7pt]I'm wearing American Eagle jeans. (They're old and ripped. My weekend wardrobe. ^_^ ) And an Aeropostale hoodie.[/SIZE]

I can be whatever style I want to be. Depending on my mood. Today, I'm being a slob in my sweats. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back