TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalover15

Reaction score
:) :lol: somebody PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE talk to me about tamagotchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm...Tamagotchis are crunchy? It's true...if you smash any technology actually, like an ipod, they crunch beneath the tool you are usuing...so yeah, tamas must be crunchy....

Hi there

I think maybe you misunderstood what this site is about ^_^

TamaTalk is a forum. We have messages boards where members can post info, ask questions and discuss different subject areas - all related to Tamas (except our What's On Your Mind - Non TamaTalk forum).

The message boards allow you to ask specific questions or answer them, but they are not "instant chat"services like msn or AIM for example.

If you would like to Chat with someone we have TamaChat - but that is closed for repairs right now. You can also use our PM system to chat back and forth in private with other members.... but these boards are not the place to chat ... sorry :D

We have members all over the world in different time zones, so if you decide to ask a specific question, please don't assume that all replies will be instant - replies often get posted over the course of an afternoon and evening - even over the course of days (and weeks) :D

I hope you understand.

I will close this topic now I have explained.

Thanks for understanding :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back