Talk about you and ur tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mi tamagotchi yells"weeeeee, weeeeeee, that is funnn.....weee,weeeeeeeee," when he/she plays get...there is a special code 2 reveal how to make ur tama say the sounds when it plays games and a code 2 make ur tama talk like a person when he/she wants something, ur tama willl ask 4 it in english, untill u give the item 2 ur gotchi, helll keepp on yelling[but not if u turn the sound off-but ur gotchi will die like dat] os u want 2 always keep ur gotchci alive and happyyyy!!!!!!!!! B) B) B)
and what code is that?

[im currently not believing you]

I'm a 29 year old guy.

I have nine tamas:

White & blue, '97 gen. 1

Grey & white w/ silver wings, Japanese Angelgotchi

Purple, connection ver. 1 (generation 3)

Clear purple-pink w/ pink diamonds, connection ver. 2 (generation 36)

Army camouflage, connection ver. 2 (generation 1)

Arctic camouflage, connection ver. 2 (generation 3)

Silver & black, connection ver. 3 (generation 2)

Blue camouflage, connection ver. 3 (generation 2)

White, Keitai (generation 1)

B) B) B)

snakeskin isnt rare.i have one and it took no more effort than getting a normal one.

[getting a v3 is no easy task tho!]
True, the snakeskin design just SEEMS rare because it's one of the newest v3 designs, and v3's aren't even available in all the usual stores yet.

B) B) B)

I have nine tamas. . .three version threes. . .four version twos. . .two version ones. . .my dad is going to pick me up another version three this week.

My tama is silver with black border and buttons and is brand new my loely fiance and best boyfriend in the whole world bought me it yesterday and i just love it. Right now it is just 1 and a 1st generation and is snoozing in bed. Im waitin gon a partner for it coming from ebay! I am 20

My tama is silver with black border and buttons and is brand new my loely fiance and best boyfriend in the whole world bought me it yesterday and i just love it. Right now it is just 1 and a 1st generation and is snoozing in bed. Im waitin gon a partner for it coming from ebay! I am 20
What color is his partner?

i have a v1 2 and 3 lol except ma v2 is like it doesnt function properly so it doesnt work wen i put batteries in it so yea lol!!

I'm a 29 year old guy.I have nine tamas:

White & blue, '97 gen. 1

Grey & white w/ silver wings, Japanese Angelgotchi

Purple, connection ver. 1 (generation 3)

Clear purple-pink w/ pink diamonds, connection ver. 2 (generation 36)

Army camouflage, connection ver. 2 (generation 1)

Arctic camouflage, connection ver. 2 (generation 3)

Silver & black, connection ver. 3 (generation 2)

Blue camouflage, connection ver. 3 (generation 2)

White, Keitai (generation 1)

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :mellow:
wow! Im 27 and a guy, not gal.

I own V3 transcluent yellow.

My current pet is Cho---tchi (dunno spelling, it looks like a bunny with long black ears) and is on 2G.

Dude, you are awesome...with many tamas you own....

V2

island design

yellow buttons

named penny

teen

3 years

9/9 training

10th generation

not sure what type its the one with propellers

My V2 is dark pink with orange and purple flowers on it. My V3 is light green with palm trees and flowers on it. Both of my tamas are :ph34r: s. They love each other but they aren't married or anything yet and they're both adults. I think they both have 5 training bars too. They're sooooooo kool! :eek: I live in North America. I can't tell you my real name so I'll just tell you my nickname. Twirpy-squirt. My (stupid, dumb, show off) friend gave me that nickname cuz I'm short. Her nickname is pidiot standing for pitiful idiot. And my OTHER friend's nickname is psycho. We have been best friends since 3rd grade. p.s., we're in 4th. But I'm older than all my friends! Ha ha! Only pidiot has tamas but not psycho. I don't think her crazy possesive over-protective mom will even let her have a tamagotchi!!!! I don't like her mom....... :angry: she aggrivates me :angry: :angry: :angry: Anyways that's all I can think of right now except that i have 2 dogs (Skippy and Maddy) two parakeets (Bonny and Clyde) a cockateil (Chico) and an albino frog (Bruno) ! I know alot of animals......with weird names......

Tamiyo (Who loves her tamas to death...not literaly...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back