talking christmas tree?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

Reaction score
Hi there,

do you know what this might be?

I just had a look at my Tamagotchi, and it was talking to something that mostly resembles a christmas tree for me, with a star on its top. I was wondering what this might be, because my Tama just became a father a couple of hours ago, and I thought there's something wrong with the baby, because it was not visible onscreen while this was happening (and the tree appeared on the left side, unlike the baby does). I pushed a button, and the tree thingy disappeared, and my Tama and his baby came back. I am wondering what this might be, because the date is set just fine, it is not yet christmas, and so on.

I have a V4, European version, just to be specific about under which circumstances did this event happen.

Thanks for any comments,

Loona

Yes, this is a seasonal type of animation. I think it only happens 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas or something like that. Only adults can see this animation, so that is why your baby tamagotchi disappeared while this was happening.

talking christmas tree appears when Xmas are comeing! :angry:

i had it on my tamagotchi many times.

i was just wandering do u get a good present/item when santa visits ur tamagotchi?

i havent ever had my tama on christmas.

It is just a seansonal animation. It comes so early. The reason it does that is you know how peaple start putting up their Christmas trees weeks before Christmas, I think it has a little resemblence to that. It happens to me all the time. Actually it's on my tama now!!!

:kusatchi: :nyatchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :nazotchi: :hitodetchi: :p :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: :mametchi:

ya me too!! is it just like a decoration (it doesn't give you anything)????????????????????? :p

my pyonkotchi actually watched it for four hours straight.... but then it didnt beep even tho the attention thing was on.. so i checked it then cured it then went back to the forums... :eek: then the next thing i know it DIED!!!!! it woudnt stop watching the tree thing. waa :D -_-

Yep, its a seasonal animation :D

Just remember theres going to be many more seasonal animations when holidays are near. So dont worry if a random holiday-ish thing pops up outta nowhere ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back