Talking to Yourself.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't talk to myself that much, but I like, mildly sing and dance to myself. Sometimes people catch me like moving around and lip-syncing, just to keep myself entertained.

I only talk to myself under pressure.

I talk to myself. :3 I receive many strange looks. It doesn't bother me, because the conversations that I have with myself are remarkably interesting and thought-provoking.

I talk to myself all the time and people call me weird but I'm weird and proud of it xD

I talk to myself. :3 I receive many strange looks. It doesn't bother me, because the conversations that I have with myself are remarkably interesting and thought-provoking.
Me too. I often talk to myself as if i am two people. It is weird and i cannot help it. My whole family thinks that i am a bit crazy in the head. I am not lying. I try my best to ignore them though because often, when i talk with myself, i come up with brilliant ideas or come up with a solution to a problem at school or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back