TAM V4.5 LOGGG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Reaction score
i started my tam a on sunday but haven't got around to posting, she turned into a kuribotchi :kuribotchi: then into a younguravioletchi

I'm training her for the fist stat which is currently at 98

she is 2 years old and is named ZEEBS

she has 5 training points

Hey guys,

Today ZEEBS turned into a Uravioletchi YAYYYY

She hasn't got a job yet :( but hopefully soon <_<

she is three years old now still has five training points and weighs 42lbs (going to play with her more to change that)

The king visited today and gave ZEEBS a love jar thing????? :huh:

Then we bought a hat and played with it and our RC help and our blocks and genie lamp :)

nothing came out of the lamp :angry: :angry: :angry: and she made a house of blocks, the hat is a witch hat :eek:

(I'm going to get her married asap and when she has a baby i want help picking a name for it so post on my status names you think are good!)

post soon :)

~GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello :)

big news today ZEEBS finally got her job :) YAYYY she is a teacher i think :huh:

Also we got a shovel from the king and bought a shovel from the store, the first one was a tart YUM YUM :D the second one was a snake :eek:

then we got a skirt and it turned out to be a beautiful queen dress thing, then we bought a fishing pole and got a nice fish :) and then a giant whale fish, then we used the love jar thing, and ZEEBS danced with some hearts for a while........... (if anyone knows what the heart jar thing does please tell me I'm soooo confused she hasn't stopped dancing for like 10 min???)

also im gald to say ZEEBS fist stat is up to 214 ^_^ and she is 4 years old now (almost a baby still don't have a name picked out)

Post soon ;)

~GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Hello!

First off, today ZEEBS got her first paycheck!!!! Yayyyy of 1360 points total!!!! :) :)

Then the King came and gave us 400 points!!!!!! I was happy until like 3 min later a burglar came and stole 300 points then I was sad :(

After that she got two hearts in the mail and that made up for the theif > :(

then we went on a shopping spree and bought a new bow which looked very cute in her flower then she rocked out with her new guitar and had a lot of fun finally we bought a new mirror and she looked at herself up close for a while.

ZEEBS is now 5 years of age and that baby will be a comin soon! (I already have a boy name picked out, xeko, but not one for if it is a girl)

Finally today ZEEBS' fist stat is at 320!!!!! :) woooooo

(p.s. I'm going to start my tama-go soon and will log about it here as well!)

Post soon

~GO-GOZARUTCHI

BIG NEWS TODAY! ZEEBS HAD A BABY!!!!! It is a boy named XEKO and right now he is in toddler stage, as a hitodetchi the star thingy. Also I started up my Tama-go and it is a girl named ZATRICE (well I can't actually name it but thats what I'm going to call her) right now she is also a toddler and is bellitchi!!! I just wanted to update that info, and will write about what we do today later.

Post soon :)

~GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Ok adding on to earlier...

First off XEKO, not much has happened he is in preschool and we played climb a bunch, the king gave him grapes and a plant nothing came out of the plant :( , then he got 2 letters with snakes in then and that made him sad :,( then we went shopping and I got him a plant with nothing in it as well

Now for ZARTRICE she is still a bellitchi and hopefully will be a teen by tomorrow :) but other than that not much has happened I attached 3 figures to her itchigotchi sebirrtchi and Memetchi I keep sebirrtchi connected to her because the trampoline game is super fun and we played it a lot and then re did her house for 5000 points and bought food, her training is about half way full

Post soon

~GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Hello friends,

Today XEKO turned into a teenager :) and is currently crackeritchi the thing that spits confetti.

We bought a trumpet which he cannot play because he has no arms, the king brought us 600 points and he started high school, then we played a bunch of games. He is currently 1 and healthy!!

ZATRICE had a much more event fill day, first off yesterday after I posted she became a teen as mikazutchi my favorite girl teen, then we played a bunch of the trampoline game and made lots of money, then I forgot to take care of her and when I came back she had turned into an uwasatchi which isn't my favorite adult but she is still cute.

Post soon

~GO-GOZARUTCHI1

ELLO!

Today XEKO did not turn into an adult as planned :( but thats ok he is still a cute crackertchi :) First off we got a pen a clone !!!! thing a honey a cell phone and the king brought us a chest filled with a ball!!! which we played with a bunch ;) He went to school a few times and we lost twice and won once, he is currently 2 years of age :) and has 4 training bars

As for ZATRICE she spent the day alone cause she can't get married :( phooey but she is now 4 and will get married soon i hope :)

we went on TamaTown (find us, we are JM2988 :) ) and had a lot of fun, as usual we played trampoline and got more money she currently has 123240 points and i want to redo her house but i don't like any of the models in stock :( oh well maybe tomorrow!! we played at the park with a Kutchipatchi and made a sand castle

(i have decided to marry her off to either a GOZARUTCHI, a KUROMAMETCHI, or a NECKTIETCHI)

also if anyone could describe to me as to how to post pics that would be very helpful and i would post them :) thanks

Post soon

~GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Hello :) big news first i have over a hundred views!! second I'm going to try and put pics on here :)

DSCN1521.jpg

DSCN1522.jpg

DSCN1519.jpg

DSCN1518.jpg

Sorry the pics are big I'm new at this anyway thanks to

Violetchilluvr3 for the help

So anyway today XEKO evolved into MATSURITCHI and we had fun playing with his items, then the king brought us a shovel and we dug up a snake :( he hasn't got his job yet but hopefully soon

ZATRICE hasn't gotten married yet :( darn but probably by tomorrow she is 5 years old now and is very happy :) we redid her house again with a simple 5000 point backdrop

Post soon

~GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, sorry about the pics I've got newer better ones that will stay up

First off XEKO became a gym trainer or something????? and he is really excited :) I've been training him and his stats are

HUMOR:47 BEAUTY:52 SPIRIT:125 thats pretty much it :/

ZATRICE got married to a woo litchi today!!!!!!!!!! She is six years old and still playing the trampoline game

DSCN1563.jpg

DSCN1560.jpg

DSCN1558.jpg

DSCN1552.jpg

DSCN1548.jpg

Today :)

First off Xeko got his first paycheck from the gym at a total of 1700 points :)

DSCN1568.jpg

He then got two plants one had 50 points the other had 30 points, then we bought a chest that had 500 points in it, his stats are HUMOR:63 BEAUTY:60 SPIRIT:161 and thats it for him today

(i hope he gets married today or tomorrow!!!)

Zatrice spent the day with her hubby here they are in the bath

DSCN1567.jpg

They then remodeled and now have a nice couch :)

DSCN1574.jpg

Zatrice is now 7 and is getting old her and woo litchi need to have a child soon :)

DSCN1571.jpg

thats it pretty much :) ill keep you posted

~GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Sorry i was gone for so long i kept track of what happened and here it is

Friday 3/2/12

XEKO He got 700 pts from king and 2000 from job, he was offered 3 wives first was horoyotchi then shitekitchi and finally got married to uramemetchi and had a beautiful baby girl :) he also turned 6 and his stats are Humor: 83 Beauty: 80 and Spirit: 327

Zatrice and woolitchi had a baby girl as well :) then Zatrice turned 8 and yeah thats about it

Saturday 3/3/12

Xeko a robber stole 100 pts :( but he got 4950 from work :) :) he bought a fishing pole and got these things: can, fish, can, fish, fish, then 1000 pts he went to work 9 times!!!! then another robber stole 500 its and someone sent him a snake he turned 7 and stats Humor:83 Beauty:89 Spirit: 410

Nothing happened to Zatrice Woolitchi or there baby :(

Sunday 3/4/12

Both parents left their babys

Xekos daughter Scout turned into a Hitodetchi :hitodetchi: and started pre-school a robber stole 400 pts the king gave her 200 and we got love in the mail

Zatrices baby May turned into belllitchi and we connected to the itchigotchi figure

Monday 3/5/12

Scout turned into youngermemetchi and i want her to become a urameme

Latest posts

Back