tama 2 release is tomorrow

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a HUGE display at my toys r us... it is tomorrow. tuesday, 21! i'm sooo excited. i'm going up tomorrow morning, b/c i'm out of school. hehehe! yay!

*sooooo excited*

*screams and faints*TOYS R US HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!
someone must confirm this like admin or a tamaguide or the person who made this topic so hold ur screaming please.

Last edited by a moderator:
(screams on tops of lungs)

TAMAGOTCHI VERSION 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MYYYY LOOOOVE, HERE I COME SWEETHEART!!!!LOL!!! :huh:

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!! IT IS ABOUSOULOUTLY AWWEEESOMMMEEE!!! I got mine today cuz it's already released in Canada!! :huh:

I am so excited! I hope it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :( :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just went to Toys r us in Omaha today, and had to look and see what they had for Tamagotchis. I squee'd and boucned like a dork when I saw they had the Version 2 out! So had to buy two :huh: ! So Glad I went to Omaha and had the money, love it!!!

They DO come out tomorrow at Toys R Us. I got mine early. :huh: I'll read you what my flyer says:

Tamagotchi Connection

Version 2 is coming on 6/21

The side says:

More Characters!

New Games!

Shopping!

Gifts!

someone pinch me I must be dreaming!!!
Mimitchi:Okay

Joy: Not literally

Mimitchi:But she said pinch me!

Joy: Whatever