Tama Accesories..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_pal

Reaction score
Well, I just realised that in Argos in the UK, they're selling Accesory Sets including a set of charms, a lanyard and a pet pouch for your Tamagotchi. I didn't know they were available in the UK, and if anyone's looking for one, check Argos.

//TP

PS. I bought one and its really good :D

Yeah I got one about a month back, I got Kuchipatchi :furawatchi:

A cool accesorie would be like, shells for your tamagotchi so you can change it's design and stuff, but that would ruin the whole point of the limited edition ones I guess. ^_^

Anyways those accesories are really cute.

Yeh, I have one too, I have the mametchi pouch and green lanyard and the kuchipatchi (kuchipatchi, skates and money sack) charms. They've been in argos since the new catalogue came out!

[SIZE=11pt]Whoa! :) That seems pretty cheap, down in the US it's like $7.99 or $10. I really wish I had the Pouch one, but It is way to expensive it's like $5 less than the toy. I may get those accesroies.. But they seem to much.[/SIZE]

;) It's pretty funny how I don't know how UK currency is. My friend tried to Explain to me, but I didn't understand.

I love the Kuchipatchi and Ichigotchi's one! Those are my favorties! :) . *Sighs* I really wish I could have one, but I don't like those lanyard one's...

Those pouches look like a mini book-bag. I bet Tokyo is have a good time with tamagotchi's!

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt] :wub: It's pretty funny how I don't know how UK currency is. My friend tried to Explain to me, but I didn't understand.[/SIZE]
Locky458
UK Currency = GBP (Great British Pound)

£1 / 1GBP = $ 1.95963 (USD)

So those accessories are £6.99 x 1.95963 = USD $ 13.70 (approx.)

I have:

• Mametchi Lanyard + Mametchi Charm
  • Memetchi Lanyard + Memetchi Charm
  • Kuchipatchi Charm Set
  • Kuchipatchi Pet Pouch

-Kuchipatchi-

Have a Mametchi Pouch I don't use and the Ichigotchi Charm Set. The Ichigotchi just hangs out on my Entama's Beaded strap.....thing... Darn I wish the US Tamas had that.

I live in the UK and I have the kutchipatchi and mamethchi but not mememetchi I need to wait to get that one its not in stock

I got the Kuchipatchi pouch for my birthday (which was on the 20th of February). I also got my first Tamagotchi on that day! ^w^ Ah good times, goooood times...Sorry got carried away. xD

I want to collect all the accessoires for my future tamagotchi! ^.^

<33 - Khitty

I have a lot of those. I have the Kuchipatchi, Mametchi, and Memetchi Pet Pouches, Kuchipatchi and Mametchi lanyards, and Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi charms. They're so cute!

[SIZE=11pt]Whoa! :blink: That seems pretty cheap, down in the US it's like $7.99 or $10. I really wish I had the Pouch one, but It is way to expensive it's like $5 less than the toy. I may get those accesroies.. But they seem to much.[/SIZE] 

:blink: It's pretty funny how I don't know how UK currency is. My friend tried to Explain to me, but I didn't understand.

I love the Kuchipatchi and Ichigotchi's one! Those are my favorties! :blink: . *Sighs* I really wish I could have one, but I don't like those lanyard one's...

Those pouches look like a mini book-bag. I bet Tokyo is have a good time with tamagotchi's!

Locky458
Here in Australia, the actual Tamagotchi costs about $25 - $30, but if it's on sale, it costs about $20. I really want a pouch thing, because at our school, Tamagotchis are banned so I want a pouch thing, so I can hide it. It doesn't matter if anyone see's the "case", because only 10 people would know the character, if I get one. So yeh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back